'Odd Couple' actor Jack Klugman dies, aged 90

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Actor Jack Klugman dies at age 90 (abclocal.go.com)
LOS ANGELES, CA (KTRK) -- There's sad news to report from the entertainment world. Actor Jack Klugman has passed away at the age of 90.

The actor's attorney made the announcement Monday. Klugman reportedly died peacefully at his home in Northridge, California with his wife, Peggy, at his side.
---
more at the link

:(

Rest in peace Jack.

Such a great talent who entertained us all for decades.

I most remember him from his appearances on Twilight Zone. RIP Jack.

RIP Jack - Thank you for all the laughs and entertainment you provided me growing up.

Quincy was my all-time favorite "medical" drama. DH and I also remember a very young (and handsome!) Jack Klugman in the classic Twelve Angry Men. RIP, Jack. :rose:

My brother and I went to school with his kids; Dad worked with Jack many times over the years.

God bless you, Jack...when you meet up with Dad, kiss him for me, all right?

May God give his kids and Peggy some solace during this very hard time...all my love to you guys.

Best-
Herding Cats

Jack K was one of the funniest guys ...........I loved all his shows.
The Odd Couple and Quincey ME was my favorites.
R.I.P.

sad news. What a talented man. I enjoyed him immensely on the odd couple and quincy. But also recall his roles in movies back in his younger days.

Rest in Peace Jack.

Rest in Peace Jack

Quincy was wonderful and you will always
be Oscar to me.

What a talent you left us.

Thanks--Rip

Blessings
Goz

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhl1U6CG2pg"]Jack Klugman in 12 Angry Men - YouTube[/ame]

He was actually a pretty handsome fella in his heyday.

And then there were none... Film fans bid sad farewell to Jack Klugman, the last of the 12 Angry Men (Daily Mail)
Hollywood classic: Klugman was last of the actors who portrayed the 12 Angry Men to die. The film brought together a dozen renowned stage and screen actors, a sparkling script and a visionary director. Pictured: Martin Balsam (Juror 1), John Fiedler (Juror 2), Lee J. Cobb (Juror 3), E G Marshall (Juror 4), Jack Klugman (Juror 5), Edward Binns (Juror 6), Jack Warden (Juror 7), Henry Fonda (Juror 8), Joseph Sweeney (Juror 9), Ed Begley (Juror 10), George Voskovec (Juror 11), Robert Webber (Juror 12).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back