1277 users online (199 members and 1078 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2nd Anniversary of Hailey's Disappearance

http://www.newswest9.com/story/20411...two-year-vigil

Updated: Dec 22, 2012 11:11 PM EST
    Josh Navarro
    NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - Family and friends gathered in Colorado City Saturday for a prayer vigil to honor missing teen Hailey Dunn. Next week marks two years since the teen was last seen, just a few days after Christmas.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

2nd Anniversary of Hailey's Disappearance

As we approach 12/27/2012, I still cannot believe there is no closure in this case. Hailey deserves justice and is breaks my heart.

I remember those first few months -- many of us here posted nonstop, day and night, thinking there was going to be a big break - that she was going to be found, that there were going to be charges with solid evidence, that something was going to happen and soon. And here we are, approaching two years later.

Hailey's case is one of the very few here on WS that I have gotten myself totally submerged in. And I still think about Hailey and her movements over the couple of days leading to her disappearance, including Christmas Day. I also think about the movements of those around her, and cannot believe something more has not come to light.

Blessing, sweet Hailey. We are here for you and will always wait for justice.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I also thought an arrest was imminent at the beginning. It is difficult knowing 2 years later there is nothing. Here's hoping this is one of those cases where justice is slow to arrive but it does.

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Still here for you dear little Hailey.....and still seeking justice.

Hailey, I never dreamed you would not be found and brought back to the people who love you. It breaks my heart that you have not received any justice yet....still, I am hoping.....
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

I know you are out there some where Hailey- had myself a good cry tonight,outside looking at that bright almost full moon...oh Hailey where are you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=xknW3A5LhZ0

never give up-find Hailey

With Billie and Shawn being at odds with each other, and with Billie calling him out publicly, I really thought things were about to break open. But so far, nothing....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    I have no words...

The only thing I can say is, Beautiful Hailey keep flying with the angels.. One day justice wll finally be served for what was done to you..but until then continue soaring ever higher amongst the angels, Hailey..
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

I can't believe it has been 2 years now since Hailey has been "missing" ...

JMO ... it is high time for Billie Jean to "fess up" and tell the truth ...

JMO ... I don't think Shawn will ever "fess up" ... BUT I do think there is more of a "chance" that Billie might "spill it" one day, even though IMO I think she was involved ... MOO !

for Hailey and that she will be found soon !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

2 whole years, and we aren't going anywhere.

I hope whoever is at fault for Hailey's disappearance has horrible, deep, gut-wrenching guilt every day and every night, thinking about what they did to a sweet young girl. I hope the guilt eats them up inside, until they finally crack and confess. Because I strongly feel that without a confession, there will be no resolution to this case. Law enforcement and investigators have all but given up. Let that guilt bubble and stew inside you, guilty party, and just give it up.

In the days after Hailey went missing, thought the answers to this case were so obvious and an arrest was imminent.

I am shocked an arrest hasn't been made & two years later we don't know where Hailey is.

We haven't forgotten you, Hailey.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    I think about Hailey a lot. I pray we will someday see justice for this beautiful child.
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

It's so hard to think that there has been no trace of Hailey for all this time, and no one waiting for her at the home she lived in.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    With Billie and Shawn being at odds with each other, and with Billie calling him out publicly, I really thought things were about to break open. But so far, nothing....
    The only problem is is it now the truth that shes saying when she calls him out? and even if it is IMO it just makes her look far worse for staying with him knowing what she is now saying. The other thing is i think he comes across as far more believeable than she does.

Quote Originally Posted by ljczec View Post
    2 whole years, and we aren't going anywhere.

I hope whoever is at fault for Hailey's disappearance has horrible, deep, gut-wrenching guilt every day and every night, thinking about what they did to a sweet young girl. I hope the guilt eats them up inside, until they finally crack and confess. Because I strongly feel that without a confession, there will be no resolution to this case. Law enforcement and investigators have all but given up. Let that guilt bubble and stew inside you, guilty party, and just give it up.
    You know something? in all honesty i dont think they have all but given up at all. I know they have recently recently questioned Billie again and I personally expect to see some movement on the case in the next few months

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast