1038 users online (186 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Anaheim, CA

Dad's Christmas Present Reaction

This is adorable. He's happy enough with his hat. Just wait to see what he does when he finds he's also got BCS tickets to Notre Dame v. Alabama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=qxfTQjH8n4M#!

For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

That's one happy guy!

Holy moly! lol....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Thats wonderful... he is a good son...

too bad Bama's gonna lose - go Irish!
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

north carolina
    we need more "children" to care enough about their parents to do what they can to make them happy now instead of waiting until after they're dead and doing the woulda, shoulda deal. or to harm their parents. dad was so happy!! he and mom did a good job raising him!!
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    Thats wonderful... he is a good son...

too bad Bama's gonna lose - go Irish!

OT: NOT! Roll Tide!

Roll Tide!!!

I watched that earlier on Facebook. So, so sweet!!

We promise not to smash the crystal this year.

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    the lone star state
    As a diehard Bama fan, I absolutely loved this video! I was a little jealous but loved it just the same! What a sweet thing for his son to do....I would expect nothing less from a Bama fan though! Ha!

zippitydoda, it's going to be a great game but I gotta say....Roll Tide!!!
    Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
    ~ Mattie Stepanek