1131 users online (197 members and 934 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hi Ya'all. I need a new avatar. I want to change them like every one else for holidays and when the mood strikes me, but I don't know how to look for them. Can you all recommed some good sites for me? Do you use search engines? If so, what key words do you use?
    Thanks! I will repay you by having cool new avatars!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    Hi Ya'all. I need a new avatar. I want to change them like every one else for holidays and when the mood strikes me, but I don't know how to look for them. Can you all recommed some good sites for me? Do you use search engines? If so, what key words do you use?
    Thanks! I will repay you by having cool new avatars!
    I like this one: www.avatarity.com, but there's also: www.planetsmilies.com, they also have avatars. According to Cass, here we really only have siggy pix, not avatars.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Hi Gardenmom! I like to use Google's Image searches if I know I am looking for something specific. I just go to www.google.com, click on the link that says "Images" and then enter a keyword and it just brings up images. So, if you know you want a picture of a garden, you'd just enter "garden" and the only results you'll get are pictures of a garden. Good luck!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*