gardenmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi Ya'all. I need a new avatar. I want to change them like every one else for holidays and when the mood strikes me, but I don't know how to look for them. :loser: Can you all recommed some good sites for me? Do you use search engines? If so, what key words do you use?
Thanks! I will repay you by having cool new avatars!

gardenmom said:
Hi Ya'all. I need a new avatar. I want to change them like every one else for holidays and when the mood strikes me, but I don't know how to look for them. :loser: Can you all recommed some good sites for me? Do you use search engines? If so, what key words do you use?
Thanks! I will repay you by having cool new avatars!
I like this one: www.avatarity.com, but there's also: www.planetsmilies.com, they also have avatars. According to Cass, here we really only have siggy pix, not avatars.

Hi Gardenmom! I like to use Google's Image searches if I know I am looking for something specific. I just go to www.google.com, click on the link that says "Images" and then enter a keyword and it just brings up images. So, if you know you want a picture of a garden, you'd just enter "garden" and the only results you'll get are pictures of a garden. Good luck!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back