PA - Potential rapist targeted real estate agents working alone

toscaxyz

Reaction score
Rape plot targeted real estate agents

I'm posting this as a warning to people who work in real estate and similar professions. I know I have friends in the business who have said that at open houses and other events they sometimes get a creepy vibe from people who come in at odd hours, supposedly to get tours of properties. It's a situation where the desire to make a sale can override intuition that something is not right.

This is from the article linked in the first post:

"Police seized a knapsack that contained numerous objects, including matches, a lighter, scissors, knives, an electrical cable stripper package, binoculars, a black ski mask, gloves, a rope, two handguns and ammunition, a metal chain with padlocks and duct tape. Police also found a second roll of duct tape, a crow bar and realty brochures in the truck.

Police also found drawings and writings that detailed his plans, scheme and design."

Sometimes, stupid is a good thing. MOO

This is from the article linked in the first post:

"Police seized a knapsack that contained numerous objects, including matches, a lighter, scissors, knives, an electrical cable stripper package, binoculars, a black ski mask, gloves, a rope, two handguns and ammunition, a metal chain with padlocks and duct tape. Police also found a second roll of duct tape, a crow bar and realty brochures in the truck.

Police also found drawings and writings that detailed his plans, scheme and design."

Sometimes, stupid is a good thing. MOO

Whoa. Frank A Yeager was not up to anything good that is for sure.

So good this woman trusted her own instinct and knowledge.

I remember years ago I worked at an answering service and we had a lot of apartment communities as clients. If the leasing agent got a bad vibe from someone she had to show a unit to, she would tell us she was leaving to show apartment # whatever (normally she could just forward the phone without speaking to us) and we would write down the apt # and time she left--if she wasn't back in 20 minutes we would contact the property security officer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07
Back