704 users online (76 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    the lone star state

Mall Santa uses sign language to communicate with deaf boy

"Cameron Sylvester, 3, who is deaf, is caught off guard when a Santa at a mall in Foxboro, a suburb of Boston, uses sign language. Too afraid to sit in Santa’s lap, the boy comes to life when he sees him sign, 'Have you been a good boy?'"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2GBv4jm2k

This literally brought tears to my eyes when I read it yesterday. We have a family tradition of going to our local Bass Pro Shops for pictures because we think our BPS Santa is the best around. But, this Santa at a BPS near Boston is pretty darn great too!! I bet that sweet little boy believes in Santa for sure now!
    Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
    ~ Mattie Stepanek

I saw that yesterday and thought it was wonderful that he found a Santa he could talk to. I bet he is a believer now!

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington