GUILTY OR - Jaime Larson, 33, raped & murdered in her Portland home, 25 Dec 2012

Unusual - she and her boyfriend had restraining orders against one and another. I wonder if his was more because she had gotten one again him first?

I'm pretty sure that all batterers do that. They are very creative in taking advantage of every opportunity to further hurt or create trouble for their victim. It's the same as when they claim to have been using self defense every time they get in trouble for beating the crap out of their victim. That's how they roll.

MOO

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/12/mentally_ill_stranger_who_kill.html

A mentally ill stranger who was accused of burglarizing a Southwest Portland woman’s apartment -- and raping, strangling and mutilating her -- on Christmas Day 2012 was sentenced Monday to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Michael James Kirkland, who was 37 at the time of the killing, pleaded guilty to aggravated murder, burglary, strangulation, abuse of a corpse and theft. As part of his plea deal, he avoided the death penalty but will have no possibility of getting out of prison.

Just watched an Unusual Suspects episode on this murder and had to look the details up online. In an article, in a bid to make him look more sympathetic, Michaels lawyers state:
“Later in life, Kirkland fathered a child, but the baby died from sudden infant death syndrome at age four months. Kirkland also lost the woman he loved when she died of seizures.” Mentally ill stranger who killed, mutilated Southwest Portland woman on Christmas Day gets life term

Anyone else find both the girlfriend and the baby of this remorseless killer dying super suspicious?!!!!! I hope someone looked further into these deaths because this guy absolutely ticks all the boxes for a psychopathic compulsive killer. I tried looking up the name of his former girlfriend with no luck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back