1194 users online (240 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Potential heir to $300 million Clark copper fortune found dead, homeless

A long-lost relative of the reclusive heiress Huguette Clark, who could have inherited $19 million of her $300 million fortune, has been found dead under a Union Pacific Railroad overpass in Wyoming.

Children sledding found the body of Timothy Henry Gray, 60, Thursday afternoon in Evanston, a small mining town in southwestern Wyoming near the Utah border. The coroner said it appeared he died of hypothermia. The low temperature that day was 10 degrees, and had hit zero in the previous week. Lt. Bill Jeffers of the Evanston Police Department said there was no evidence of foul play, and Gray was wearing a light jacket. Gray's siblings said they hadn't heard from him since their mother's funeral in 1990, when he disappeared without a word. It wasn't clear whether Gray was living under the overpass, where transients have been known to camp.

More at link..........

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Sadly this poor man only gets recognition in death
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Penn's woods
    rest in peace.

From the above article

Gray's older brother, Jerry, said Tim had worked as a cowboy and lived in the Rocky Mountain states. "He was homeless essentially. If we had proper mental health services in this country, we could have been notified and known to do something."

So when will we finally wake up as a nation and get adequate mental health services I wonder?

Rest in peace, Timothy Henry Gray.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

333 Halfway to Hell
    How sad. Sounds like he was left to fall thru the cracks. You poor, poor soul, R.I.P.
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

very sad
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

Long Beach, California
    Rest in Peace Timothy... life apparently didn't afford you much of it while you were here.

He froze to death in a cold, cold, world.

You were worthy, Timothy. RIP