Hillary Clinton Hospitalized

God bless Hiliary, we want you to be healthy!

Hillary Clinton hospitalized after doctors discover blood clot

From Elise Labott, CNN

updated 8:52 PM EST, Sun December 30, 2012

Hillary Rodham, center, a lawyer for the Rodino Committee, and John Doar, CNN) -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was hospitalized Sunday after doctors discovered a blood clot during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month, her spokesman said.

She is expected to remain at New York Presbyterian Hospital for the next 48 hours so doctors can monitor her condition and treat her with anti-coagulants, said Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state.

"Her doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion," Reines said. "They will determine if any further action is required"...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/30/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Thankfully the clot was discovered in time........this could have been fatal.

Praying for Hillary's full recovery.

:praying:

Praying for a full recovery. :praying:

I don't like her political views but I hope she is OK. I'm scratching my head over what this means.
including other issues associated with her concussion,

I hope she recovers completely!

Could she have passed out (fainted), then received a concussion BECAUSE of a blood clot?

Can any medical experts help us here?

Just a thought...

Now I feel really badly because I thought the concussion was an excuse to get out of testifying on Benghazi. I do not share Hillary's political affilation, but ill health transcends all of that.

I do hope Hillary recovers quickly and does well. I honestly wish her the best.

Could she have passed out (fainted), then received a concussion BECAUSE of a blood clot?

Just a thought...

I thought that too IHNC. I'm not a medical expert btw.

Just a thought...

I'm no medical expert but I was a nurse back in the dark ages. The article said she fainted due to dehydration from the flu. She was home alone at the time so no one really knows what her symptoms were just before she fainted. She could have fainted due to the dehydration, sustained a concussion and the blood clot is a result of the injury. She also could have fainted due to a small blood clot and sustained a concussion.

My question from the beginning was why was the Sec. of State not hospitalized having cat scans, MRI's, the works done. A few days ago, they released a statement that she was well and returning to work next week so it sounded like her symptoms had subsided. Now they are referring to other symptoms form the concussion. So ??

Get well soon, Hilly-- America still needs you! :unksam:

I see the last thread on Hillary's concussion was shut down.

You don't have to be a Hillary fan to wish her a full recovery. Please leave all political and snarky remarks at the door. Time and place for everything peeps.

Hoping for a complete recovery for Hillary!... she's been a great SOS and is a valuable asset for the country whether she runs for prez or not ....I've always admired her for her work for children.

Even if we don't agree on her politics,we have to agree she has been a devoted servant of the country. I do think there is something weird about all this however,not because she didn't want to testify. I'm wondering if something more serious didn't happen initially and they didin't want the public to know,and possably effect her chances at running for president in 2016? I know you aren't supposed to be active after a concussion but bedrest for almost 3 weeks? That seems extreme.

Well she was recovering from flu when she sustained the concussion, so maybe that's part of it. Flu can often linger for weeks, or take weeks to fully get ones energy back up after it goes. Maybe that's why the long rest.

Get well soon, Hillary!

They do seem to have an insider in the political arena.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-hillary-clinton-brain-crisis

Only days after The ENQUIRER exclusively reported that Secretary of State HILLARY CLINTON was at the center of a shocking brain cancer drama and was undergoing extensive secret medical tests, her reps went public with the news on Sunday night Dec. 30 that she was indeed hospitalized in New York City and disclosed that she was battling a blood clot that had formed following her head concussion earlier this month!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57561291/hillary-clinton-admitted-to-hospital-with-blood-clot/

Doctors are expected to make a determination shortly about whether any further action is required, Reines said, adding that doctors will continue to assess Clinton's condition, "including other issues associated with her concussion."

bbm

I wish her a speedy recovery.

Interesting Ellie Mae. I think we will find out there is some other health issue going on and they didn't want the public to know it. Have we seen Bill in public anywhere recently? Either way,I wish her a speedy recovery and hope its nothing too serious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back