1089 users online (243 members and 846 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smile Kanye and Kim Expecting....

I saw this on the Today show this morning. She is about 12 weeks along.

In a side note, Ms. Kim's divorce still isn't final and headed for trial this coming year.

Congrats.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Kanye West reproducing isn't a good thing.

Hi tezi!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post

Hi tezi!
    Hey, lf, my thoughts exactly, but I was trying to um, well, be nice. Actually, I was trying out my New Year's resolution out early, but the sarcasm kept drifting out of my fingers...lol.

What this is going to turn into, imo, is a contest of who will deliver first, the Dutchess or Ms. Kim....

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Ughhhhhhh................

(I'm getting that out of my system before 2013 resolutions kick in )
    Love you, Littlest Little!

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Yuck yuck yuck.

But I pray the baby has a very long, happy, healthy life.
    Babies are such a blessing.

That's all I got folks.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

You know, I love Kourtney's babies, and I really wish Khloe would have announced a pregnancy way before Kim. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the whole Kimye baby thing right now.

Kim moves AWFULLY fast.

They started dating in April, 2012

3 months pregnant in January (1) 2013

So she gets pregnant with the dude 6 months into dating (or Sep/Oct timeframe).

WTH is wrong with that woman? Does she ever really think things out before she rushes into marriage and now pregnancy?

MOO

Mel

If she is still legally married, wouldn't that make her husband the legal father?
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post

Hi tezi!
    Absolutely...LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    You know, I love Kourtney's babies, and I really wish Khloe would have announced a pregnancy way before Kim. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the whole Kimye baby thing right now.

Kim moves AWFULLY fast.

They started dating in April, 2012

3 months pregnant in January (1) 2013

So she gets pregnant with the dude 6 months into dating (or Sep/Oct timeframe).

WTH is wrong with that woman? Does she ever really think things out before she rushes into marriage and now pregnancy?

MOO

Mel
    She is so stuck on Kim that it's always about what Kim wants.
    How many men has she been "with" anyway. Kind of gross actually.

i dont understand why she is even a celebrity...so i really have no opinion of her...but kw....BLECH..jmho... there is something strange about him that i dont like and it doesnt have anything to do with kk. this entire relationship and now pregnancy feels contrived to me. not that i dont believe she is preggers...im sure she is but i dont get the feeling that they are really a "real" couple...more like this is just another pr stunt....and its tiresome. jmo

I feel bad for the baby. Kanye is obnoxious and Kim is famous because of a well known sex tape in which she lets a man urinate on her. I can only imagine what the child will go thru as it grows up. How embarrassing as a child to know that your mom got peed on and was in a sex tape and everyone knows it.

Really, just gross!
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    If she is still legally married, wouldn't that make her husband the legal father?

I needed that. Umm, excuse me Mr. Humphries, you do know your Mrs. is expecting? And the odds are slim to none the child is yours, but you will need to cough up an additional 125K a month in child support.....

Eta...The odds thing, I forgot to say, slim left town, so Mr. Humphties, you will be paying support just because you were dumb enough not to give your Mrs. an annulment and hold out for half the wedding gifts.

That poor kid...

Quote Originally Posted by tezi View Post

I needed that. Umm, excuse me Mr. Humphries, you do know your Mrs. is expecting? And the odds are slim to none the child is yours, but you will need to cough up an additional 125K a month in child support.....

Eta...The odds thing, I forgot to say, slim left town, so Mr. Humphties, you will be paying support just because you were dumb enough not to give your Mrs. an annulment and hold out for half the wedding gifts.
    On the contrary, he could demand custody and have Kim pay him child support. Seriously, if the two of them are legally married, he could be considered the legal father.
    Just my opinion

This is going to be the talk of every late night show, every entertainment news show, early morning news shows, etc. We will be so tired of hearing about this pregnancy. Heaven forbid if she stumps her toe while pregnant, or if she develops any unsual food craving etc., it will be made into a made for TV movie, LOL.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast