Kanye and Kim Expecting....

tezi

Proud member of WS since 2000.
Reaction score
I saw this on the Today show this morning. She is about 12 weeks along.

In a side note, Ms. Kim's divorce still isn't final and headed for trial this coming year.

Congrats.

Kanye West reproducing isn't a good thing.

Hi tezi!:wave:

Kanye West reproducing isn't a good thing.

Hi tezi!:wave:
Hey, lf, my thoughts exactly, but I was trying to um, well, be nice. Actually, I was trying out my New Year's resolution out early, but the sarcasm kept drifting out of my fingers...lol.:floorlaugh:

What this is going to turn into, imo, is a contest of who will deliver first, the Dutchess or Ms. Kim....:what:

Ughhhhhhh................

(I'm getting that out of my system before 2013 resolutions kick in :floorlaugh:)

Yuck yuck yuck.

But I pray the baby has a very long, happy, healthy life.
Babies are such a blessing.

That's all I got folks.
:)

You know, I love Kourtney's babies, and I really wish Khloe would have announced a pregnancy way before Kim. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the whole Kimye baby thing right now.

Kim moves AWFULLY fast.

They started dating in April, 2012

3 months pregnant in January (1) 2013

So she gets pregnant with the dude 6 months into dating (or Sep/Oct timeframe).

WTH is wrong with that woman? Does she ever really think things out before she rushes into marriage and now pregnancy?

MOO

Mel

If she is still legally married, wouldn't that make her husband the legal father?
:floorlaugh:

You know, I love Kourtney's babies, and I really wish Khloe would have announced a pregnancy way before Kim. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the whole Kimye baby thing right now.

Kim moves AWFULLY fast.

They started dating in April, 2012

3 months pregnant in January (1) 2013

So she gets pregnant with the dude 6 months into dating (or Sep/Oct timeframe).

WTH is wrong with that woman? Does she ever really think things out before she rushes into marriage and now pregnancy?

MOO

Mel
She is so stuck on Kim that it's always about what Kim wants.
How many men has she been "with" anyway. Kind of gross actually.

i dont understand why she is even a celebrity...so i really have no opinion of her...but kw....BLECH..jmho... there is something strange about him that i dont like and it doesnt have anything to do with kk. this entire relationship and now pregnancy feels contrived to me. not that i dont believe she is preggers...im sure she is but i dont get the feeling that they are really a "real" couple...more like this is just another pr stunt....and its tiresome. jmo

I feel bad for the baby. Kanye is obnoxious and Kim is famous because of a well known sex tape in which she lets a man urinate on her. I can only imagine what the child will go thru as it grows up. How embarrassing as a child to know that your mom got peed on and was in a sex tape and everyone knows it.

Really, just gross!

If she is still legally married, wouldn't that make her husband the legal father?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I needed that. Umm, excuse me Mr. Humphries, you do know your Mrs. is expecting? And the odds are slim to none the child is yours, but you will need to cough up an additional 125K a month in child support.....

Eta...The odds thing, I forgot to say, slim left town, so Mr. Humphties, you will be paying support just because you were dumb enough not to give your Mrs. an annulment and hold out for half the wedding gifts.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I needed that. Umm, excuse me Mr. Humphries, you do know your Mrs. is expecting? And the odds are slim to none the child is yours, but you will need to cough up an additional 125K a month in child support.....

Eta...The odds thing, I forgot to say, slim left town, so Mr. Humphties, you will be paying support just because you were dumb enough not to give your Mrs. an annulment and hold out for half the wedding gifts.

On the contrary, he could demand custody and have Kim pay him child support. Seriously, if the two of them are legally married, he could be considered the legal father.

This is going to be the talk of every late night show, every entertainment news show, early morning news shows, etc. We will be so tired of hearing about this pregnancy. Heaven forbid if she stumps her toe while pregnant, or if she develops any unsual food craving etc., it will be made into a made for TV movie, LOL.

Poor kid he or she is in for a hard road, I'm afraid. Kanye could never like any one better than himself and most likely will be jealous of any affection given to the baby by it's mother. Also Kim is shallow as well and appears to never think things through. Bless this poor babe.

All JMOO.

18 years, Kanye, 18 years, she got you for 18 years.....

Let the birthing special begin!

Hmmmm . . . and Kim Kardashian thinks this is going to have a positive outcome years down the road. Okay then - let the games begin.

I abhor this entire family - they are terrible, terrible role models for our young people.

i dont understand why she is even a celebrity...so i really have no opinion of her...but kw....BLECH..jmho... there is something strange about him that i dont like and it doesnt have anything to do with kk. this entire relationship and now pregnancy feels contrived to me. not that i dont believe she is preggers...im sure she is but i dont get the feeling that they are really a "real" couple...more like this is just another pr stunt....and its tiresome. jmo

If I never see another Kardashian I would not be missing a thing :)
Its a marketing machine, of a bunch of bozo's selling *advertiser censored* and butts.
NO TALENT none of them, they inspire absolutely nothing. They contribute even less.
Kayne is bozo too.

The two of them reproducing :what: Is anyone there thinking???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back