Identified! TX - Monaville, Wht/HispFem Skel UP6088, 20-35, Mar'97 - Diann Hoelscher

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Doe Network:
Case File 562UFTX
www.doenetwork.org/cases/562uftx.html
NamUs UP 6088 https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6088

562UFTX_zps61b0ec32-1_zps8f14832b.jpg
562UFTX2_zpsf0d288e2-1_zpsd9fa1a25.jpg

Reconstructions of Victim

Unidentified White/Hispanic Female

The victim was discovered on March 10, 1997 in Waller County, Texas
Estimated Date of Death: Late 1994/Early 1995
State of Remains: Skeletal Remains
Cause of Death: Blunt Force Trauma

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 23 - 35 years old (20-35 according to NamUs)
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'6"( most likely 5'4"); 100-140 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly White/Hispanic mix. Likely right-handed.
Dentals: Available; Teeth pictured are the exact shape and position as in life. Numerous dental restorations; Crowding, especially in lower teeth; May have had four premolars extracted in preparation for orthodontic treatment.
DNA: Available

Case History
The victim was located 12 miles south of US 290 on FM 359, near Monaville in Waller County, Texas, about 70 miles from Manvel, on March 10, 1997.

The skeleton, in pieces but complete, was wrapped in white mattress covers or blankets secured by a tied rope. A private property owner clearing land near discovered skeletal remains.

This case may be related to another unidentified female located in Manvel in 1993.

A couple months ago, NamUs opened a casefile for Rena Mae Longoria of Falfurrias TX

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/17879/0

I did a bit of research and found that her maiden name was Rincones.

There was no photo of her in her NamUs casefile, and there were no yearbooks in Classmates for the years that she attended. So I contacted the Falfurrias HS library and asked them to e-mail me a photo of her. They found a freshman photo of Rena in the 1991 Falfurrias High School yearbook.

RenaRinconesLongoria_zps1f5e0bc2.jpg

Looking at her particulars, she seems to be a very reasonable possible to this Jane Doe.

RenaRinconesLongoria_zps1f5e0bc2.jpg

* Her age (19) is slightly below the lower limit indicated in NamUs (20-35)
* Her height (5'4") is spot-on to the "most likely" height indicated in DoeNet.
* The timeframe is about right. The Jane Doe was likely to have died about Late 1994 - Early 1995. Rena was last seen in March 1995.

There are additional details on her MP thread.
TX TX - Rena Mae Rincones-Longoria, 20, Falfurrias, Mar'95 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Just spoke with John Cramer of the Waller Sheriff's office.

He said that he would look into Rena as a possible match to this Jane Doe. He provided a bit of additional info that isn't indicated in the public description of this Jane Doe. He says that she had extensive dental work of the type that is performed in Mexico.

that would seem to make Rena less likely as a possible match to this Jane Doe. But nevertheless, he will look into it.

Just spoke with John Cramer of the Waller Sheriff's office.

He said that he would look into Rena as a possible match to this Jane Doe. He provided a bit of additional info that isn't indicated in the public description of this Jane Doe. He says that she had extensive dental work of the type that is performed in Mexico.

that would seem to make Rena less likely as a possible match to this Jane Doe. But nevertheless, he will look into it.

While the dental technique may be prominent Mexico, someone had been performing "European" dentistry on Amanda Meyers (linked below) who was from here. Kudos to John Cramer for taking a look!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61888

Anna Marie Molina
Shorter than the UID, but slight overbite is mentioned.

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: August 10, 1993 from Tucson, Arizona
Classification: Endangered Missing
Height and Weight: 5'0, 120 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Molina has a bullet wound scar on her right knee and scars on each wrist and elbow. Her ears are double-pierced. She has a slight overbite and she has previously fractured her hip.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A floral-print dress or a floral-print shirt, blue jeans, a silver bracelet and rings with turquoise stones.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/molina_anna.html
8ydatu9a.jpg

1 more.....something about the teeth...
Maria Martinez
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: May 1, 1995 from Anthony, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date of Birth: December 14, 1965
Height and Weight: 5'5 - 5'6, 100 - 130 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Martinez has a tattoo of a rose on her right shoulder and a tattoo of the name "David" on her left hand.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/martinez2_maria.html

jy4abymy.jpg

Gloria Ann Cruz--though she went missing in 1985, she would have been 35 in 1994/1995 so potentially it could fit if she had been transient for those years.

cruz_gloria.jpg

Maria Martinez (anthony, tx missing 5/1/95)
martinez2_maria.jpg

Ariza Maria Olivares (pflugerville, tx, age 16, missing since 2/1/94, mexican native)
olivares_ariza.jpg

Anna Marie Molina looks spot on just like the UID in my opinion!

I don't think so....and I'm pretty new at this, so I'm not sure where to start.

I don't either! If someone could tell me where to e-mail/fax/messenger pigeon these suggestions I will do it happily! I'd like this woman to have her name back and be returned to her family.

I believe I've seen a thread on how to submit. I'll try and read through it over the weekend.

Under NamUs go to Contacts or Investigating Agency. For this UID:

Local Contact
Agency Ofc of the Waller Cnty JP
Phone 281-608-3305

Under NamUs go to Contacts or Investigating Agency. For this UID:

Local Contact
Agency Ofc of the Waller Cnty JP
Phone 281-608-3305

Thank you Houston Mom! I will contact them ASAP. Have a great day. :)

I went to call for her and the phone number doesn't work! And there's no case manager assigned to her case. I'm seriously so new at this, I don't know what to do?

ETA: i decided to email the regional administrator for the case since the phone number isn't working. hopefully i'll hear back about the right phone number or i can submit the matches directly to him.

Alternatively, you can contact the investigation agency under the missing person. I could only find one lady on NamUs without DNA. What site did you find the other ladies on?

Maria Martinez:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2393/44/

I can't speak for everyone, but I think i searched the charley project for potential matches. I will check for each of their investigation agencies. Thanks!

Gloria Ann Cruz--though she went missing in 1985, she would have been 35 in 1994/1995 so potentially it could fit if she had been transient for those years.

cruz_gloria.jpg

Maria Martinez (anthony, tx missing 5/1/95)
martinez2_maria.jpg

Ariza Maria Olivares (pflugerville, tx, age 16, missing since 2/1/94, mexican native)
olivares_ariza.jpg

Does it look as though Ariza has had a cleft pallet. If so she may be a match for NamUs 3299

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3299?page=case_information

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987