1343 users online (326 members and 1017 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1045
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,144

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22


    http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#


    http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pb...te=printpicart
    Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.


    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
    La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

    Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
    Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

    He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

    Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10

    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

    Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16
    Thread #17
    Thread #18
    Thread #19
    Thread #20
    Thread #21






    Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

    Timeline Reference Post


    Missing Persons Information & Support

    Official Facebook Page
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 05:52 PM. Reason: broken links

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 #5

    Important Changes to the discussion :

    Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

    We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

    Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,144

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

    The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

    We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.


    All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!
    Last edited by imamaze; 01-02-2013 at 04:35 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,125
    Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

    We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

    We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

    All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

    Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,144

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #22

    Please continue here...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    southwest virginia
    Posts
    3,577
    Copying AzGrandma's post over since it was right at end.
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #21

    I got on here to catch up. There were a few questions directed at me and I hope I can address them.

    Someone asked if MR ever cried tears, yes he did.

    Someone asked about whether or not he had friends, spent time with family, etc. - Well, I can't tell you what he does now, but way back when, yes he did have friends and spent time with his family.



    Throughout all those comments, many wondered how I would know after so many years, what did it matter, what about the ex factor, etc.



    Well, I don't know MR today and have never claimed to. It's been years. Yes, people change, some for the good and some for the bad. IMO the core of who you are stays with you forever and that doesn't change. Take it for what it's worth, I'm not bashing MR. I know how I was years ago and how he was. What I also know is that my life took one direction and his took another. People change or don't change based on the life they live. I give my grandson burritos and ice cream drumsticks for breakfast (he asks me for it) but I would never have done that with my kids.

    As for the opinions that my children have about MR, they formed those opinions on the life they lived with him, without him and since him. I am sure that subconciously I had some influence on it. Keep in mind, these are the same children that met face to face with him at a young age to tell him directly that they didn't want him to be their father anymore.

    The ex factor, absolutely is there. I would not have divorced him if I thought he was wonderful. Every man divorces a bi@#$ and every woman divorces a bas$@%#. Otherwise they would still be married. Time heals all wounds and personally I have had much better things to do with my time over twenty years than to carry a grudge, that takes too much valuable time and energy IMO.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 05:53 PM. Reason: broken link
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Anon

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,460
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...unt=1131Quote:
    Originally Posted by momrids6
    Investigators are looking into the disappearance of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine as a possible “abduction, kidnapping or some kind of foul play,” a spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.

    “We hope that he is still alive,” said Sgt. Dan Bender. “There have been plenty of cases where someone has been abducted or kidnapped and is still alive.”
    Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/vall...#ixzz2Gmc3TISM

    [QUOTE TxJan1971]
    And that quote is from 11-28-12 - so we have one from 11-28-12 saying "abduction, kidnapping or foul play" and then we have two from 12-8-12 saying different things. As some one here posted previously.... We.Just.Don't.Know. [QUOTE TXJAN1971]

    Exactly- we just don't know....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    THE Great State of Texas
    Posts
    1,211
    Originally posted by AZG

    I got on here to catch up. There were a few questions directed at me and I hope I can address them.
    Someone asked if MR ever cried tears, yes he did.
    Someone asked about whether or not he had friends, spent time with family, etc. - Well, I can't tell you what he does now, but way back when, yes he did have friends and spent time with his family.

    Throughout all those comments, many wondered how I would know after so many years, what did it matter, what about the ex factor, etc.

    Well, I don't know MR today and have never claimed to. It's been years. Yes, people change, some for the good and some for the bad. IMO the core of who you are stays with you forever and that doesn't change. Take it for what it's worth, I'm not bashing MR. I know how I was years ago and how he was. What I also know is that my life took one direction and his took another. People change or don't change based on the life they live. I give my grandson burritos and ice cream drumsticks for breakfast (he asks me for it) but I would never have done that with my kids.
    As for the opinions that my children have about MR, they formed those opinions on the life they lived with him, without him and since him. I am sure that subconciously I had some influence on it. Keep in mind, these are the same children that met face to face with him at a young age to tell him directly that they didn't want him to be their father anymore.
    The ex factor, absolutely is there. I would not have divorced him if I thought he was wonderful. Every man divorces a bi@#$ and every woman divorces a bas$@%#. Otherwise they would still be married. Time heals all wounds and personally I have had much better things to do with my time over twenty years than to carry a grudge, that takes too much valuable time and energy IMO.
    I wanted to bring this over. AZG, I do honestly appreciate your insight. I'm one who has questioned your objectiveness, and I do not mean anything personally when I do. Thank you for your honesty in the above post.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by mijamawi View Post
    Originally posted by AZG



    I wanted to bring this over. AZG, I do honestly appreciate your insight. I'm one who has questioned your objectiveness, and I do not mean anything personally when I do. Thank you for your honesty in the above post.
    I didn't take any of it personal at all.
    Last edited by azgrandma; 01-01-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: thought I was replying to a msg and apologized for doing it wrong

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    southwest virginia
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by azgrandma View Post
    I didn't take any of it personal at all. Sorry for putting this in a reply to you, I zigged when I should've zagged on the buttons and couldn't figure out how to get back to the post!
    I replied back on the last thread but I really want to send you a truck load of ice cream cones to feed the babies for breakfast. Their dad(s) could probably do with a few too just to be distracted by some innocent silliness.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Anon


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by vasportsmom View Post
    I replied back on the last thread but I really want to send you a truck load of ice cream cones to feed the babies for breakfast. Their dad(s) could probably do with a few too just to be distracted by some innocent silliness.
    Hey, Moms need ice cream cones too!
    Every murderer is someone's old friend ... Agatha Christie

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    583
    azgrandma...I've been following this case all afternoon (silently, of course), wishing now I were tech savvy enough to carry your post over...to highlight all your words that left me breathless.

    I applaud you in your knowledge, wisdom, and insight...according to MR, but, more so for the level of knowledge, wisdom, and insight I read in your words, about life, and the level of peace you've acheived throughout its course.

    Your words were the most inspirational words for me to begin a new year!
    God bless you...and Happy New Year to all!
    Last edited by Crimson clover; 01-01-2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Spelling. Ugh.
    Peace is flowing like a river,
    Flowing out through you and me,
    Spreading out into the desert,
    Setting all the captives free.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    southwest virginia
    Posts
    3,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    Hey, Moms need ice cream cones too!
    Lol, of course we do. I was just thinking in terms of Az's son(s) being the brother(s) of Dylan and father(s) of said ice cream eating babies.

    (S) because I can't remember if both boys have kids or just the one that we have seen pictures of.

    ETA: Let's just say ice cream for all. Everything is better with ice cream (and bacon).
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Anon

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson clover View Post
    azgrandma...I've been following this case all afternoon (silently, of course), wishing now I were tech savvy enough to carry your post over...to highlight all your words that left me breathless.

    I applaud you in your knowledge, wisdom, and insight...according to MR, but, more so for the level of knowldge, wisdom, and insight I read in your words, about life, and the level of peace you've acheived throught its course.

    Your words were the most inspirational words for me to begin a new year!
    God bless you...and Happy New Year to all!
    Awww thank you Crimson! That is very sweet.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,367
    I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!

    Ice-Cream-Cone.jpg
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

    My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

    All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 875
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1080
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 04:14 PM
  3. Replies: 1008
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 11:59 AM
  4. Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:05 PM
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM

Tags for this Thread