Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Copying AzGrandma's post over since it was right at end.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #21

I got on here to catch up. There were a few questions directed at me and I hope I can address them.

Someone asked if MR ever cried tears, yes he did.

Someone asked about whether or not he had friends, spent time with family, etc. - Well, I can't tell you what he does now, but way back when, yes he did have friends and spent time with his family.

Throughout all those comments, many wondered how I would know after so many years, what did it matter, what about the ex factor, etc.

Well, I don't know MR today and have never claimed to. It's been years. Yes, people change, some for the good and some for the bad. IMO the core of who you are stays with you forever and that doesn't change. Take it for what it's worth, I'm not bashing MR. I know how I was years ago and how he was. What I also know is that my life took one direction and his took another. People change or don't change based on the life they live. I give my grandson burritos and ice cream drumsticks for breakfast (he asks me for it) but I would never have done that with my kids.

As for the opinions that my children have about MR, they formed those opinions on the life they lived with him, without him and since him. I am sure that subconciously I had some influence on it. Keep in mind, these are the same children that met face to face with him at a young age to tell him directly that they didn't want him to be their father anymore.

The ex factor, absolutely is there. I would not have divorced him if I thought he was wonderful. Every man divorces a bi@#$ and every woman divorces a bas$@%#. Otherwise they would still be married. Time heals all wounds and personally I have had much better things to do with my time over twenty years than to carry a grudge, that takes too much valuable time and energy IMO.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8680299&postcount=1131Quote:
Originally Posted by momrids6
Investigators are looking into the disappearance of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine as a possible “abduction, kidnapping or some kind of foul play,” a spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.

“We hope that he is still alive,” said Sgt. Dan Bender. “There have been plenty of cases where someone has been abducted or kidnapped and is still alive.”
Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/vall...#ixzz2Gmc3TISM

[QUOTE TxJan1971]
And that quote is from 11-28-12 - so we have one from 11-28-12 saying "abduction, kidnapping or foul play" and then we have two from 12-8-12 saying different things. As some one here posted previously.... We.Just.Don't.Know. [QUOTE TXJAN1971]

Exactly- we just don't know....

Originally posted by AZG

I got on here to catch up. There were a few questions directed at me and I hope I can address them.
Someone asked if MR ever cried tears, yes he did.
Someone asked about whether or not he had friends, spent time with family, etc. - Well, I can't tell you what he does now, but way back when, yes he did have friends and spent time with his family.

Throughout all those comments, many wondered how I would know after so many years, what did it matter, what about the ex factor, etc.

Well, I don't know MR today and have never claimed to. It's been years. Yes, people change, some for the good and some for the bad. IMO the core of who you are stays with you forever and that doesn't change. Take it for what it's worth, I'm not bashing MR. I know how I was years ago and how he was. What I also know is that my life took one direction and his took another. People change or don't change based on the life they live. I give my grandson burritos and ice cream drumsticks for breakfast (he asks me for it) but I would never have done that with my kids.
As for the opinions that my children have about MR, they formed those opinions on the life they lived with him, without him and since him. I am sure that subconciously I had some influence on it. Keep in mind, these are the same children that met face to face with him at a young age to tell him directly that they didn't want him to be their father anymore.
The ex factor, absolutely is there. I would not have divorced him if I thought he was wonderful. Every man divorces a bi@#$ and every woman divorces a bas$@%#. Otherwise they would still be married. Time heals all wounds and personally I have had much better things to do with my time over twenty years than to carry a grudge, that takes too much valuable time and energy IMO.

I wanted to bring this over. AZG, I do honestly appreciate your insight. I'm one who has questioned your objectiveness, and I do not mean anything personally when I do. Thank you for your honesty in the above post.

Originally posted by AZG

I wanted to bring this over. AZG, I do honestly appreciate your insight. I'm one who has questioned your objectiveness, and I do not mean anything personally when I do. Thank you for your honesty in the above post.

I didn't take any of it personal at all.

I didn't take any of it personal at all. Sorry for putting this in a reply to you, I zigged when I should've zagged on the buttons and couldn't figure out how to get back to the post!

I replied back on the last thread but I really want to send you a truck load of ice cream cones to feed the babies for breakfast. Their dad(s) could probably do with a few too just to be distracted by some innocent silliness.

I replied back on the last thread but I really want to send you a truck load of ice cream cones to feed the babies for breakfast. Their dad(s) could probably do with a few too just to be distracted by some innocent silliness.

Hey, Moms need ice cream cones too! :what:

azgrandma...I've been following this case all afternoon (silently, of course), wishing now I were tech savvy enough to carry your post over...to highlight all your words that left me breathless.

I applaud you in your knowledge, wisdom, and insight...according to MR, but, more so for the level of knowledge, wisdom, and insight I read in your words, about life, and the level of peace you've acheived throughout its course.

Your words were the most inspirational words for me to begin a new year!
God bless you...and Happy New Year to all!

Hey, Moms need ice cream cones too! :what:

Lol, of course we do. I was just thinking in terms of Az's son(s) being the brother(s) of Dylan and father(s) of said ice cream eating babies.

(S) because I can't remember if both boys have kids or just the one that we have seen pictures of.

ETA: Let's just say ice cream for all. Everything is better with ice cream (and bacon).

azgrandma...I've been following this case all afternoon (silently, of course), wishing now I were tech savvy enough to carry your post over...to highlight all your words that left me breathless.

I applaud you in your knowledge, wisdom, and insight...according to MR, but, more so for the level of knowldge, wisdom, and insight I read in your words, about life, and the level of peace you've acheived throught its course.

Your words were the most inspirational words for me to begin a new year!
God bless you...and Happy New Year to all!

Awww thank you Crimson! That is very sweet.

Lol, of course we do. I was just thinking in terms of Az's son(s) being the brother(s) of Dylan and father(s) of said ice cream eating babies.

(S) because I can't remember if both boys have kids or just the one that we have seen pictures of.

As an FYI, all my children have kids. FWIW, I couldn't be prouder of the parents that they are.

As an FYI, all my children have kids. FWIW, I couldn't be prouder of the parents that they are.

Well that settles it. There should def be ice cream for all - babies, moms, dads & grandma too.

Your kids were clearly blessed with a wonderful mother. It is no surprise that they turned out to be wonderful parents.

Near the end of the last thread there's a direct quote from LE saying that they're thankfully alot further than where they were at the beginning of the investigation..and IMO just because they are not voicing to the public what those forward movements in the investigation entail..IMO doesn't equal their having NOT found and collected evidence leading them in a particular direction of who is responsible for Dylan's disappearance..

of course that's jmo.. I believe that as in other cases that local and federal investigators very well have indications of who is involved, but that's a helluva long way from having successful prosecuting evidence(which is what the DA demands is at hand prior to their ever signing off on an arrest of the responsible perp)... NO MATTER HOW MUCH EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE...ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN PROVE...

As far as voicing theories and those saying that they cannot voice theirs or it'd be violating TOS..well, IMO as many of us have theorized numerous times prior about the random stranger, the creepy neighbor, the passing through town stranger, the distant family friend that knew of the dysfunctional family dynamics and used this to their advantage to abduct Dylan ..and on and on and on the theories go..

it seems very apparent to me that the violating TOS theories that are being danced around and claimed as unable to be voiced are ones that involve mom..which IMO is not in any way whatsoever a realistic or plausible theory, much less possibility FOR A QUITE LARGE NUMBER OF VARIOUS REASONS...

So, if that's not correct and I'm completely wrong in my above opinion then there's no reason why those theories cannot be easily worded(as many of us have previously theorized on) and voiced as to what they find to be viable theories of what happened to Dylan(again that being from neighbor, to distant fam or friend, to stranger, to RSO, to predator that crossed paths with Dylan, etc, etc, etc, the list goes on and on)

So, what are these theories?

I remember earlier that someone was coming up with information that was suppose to be approved first, I think it was Ransom and vasportsmom. Does anyone know if that was approved and where it is if it was? TIA

As far as voicing theories and those saying that they cannot voice theirs or it'd be violating TOS..well, IMO as many of us have theorized numerous times prior about the random stranger, the creepy neighbor, the passing through town stranger, the distant family friend that knew of the dysfunctional family dynamics and used this to their advantage to abduct Dylan ..and on and on and on the theories go..

it seems very apparent to me that the violating TOS theories that are being danced around and claimed as unable to be voiced are ones that involve mom..which IMO is not in any way whatsoever a realistic or plausible theory, much less possibility FOR A QUITE LARGE NUMBER OF VARIOUS REASONS...

So, if that's not correct and I'm completely wrong in my above opinion then there's no reason why those theories cannot be easily worded(as many of us have previously theorized on) and voiced as to what they find to be viable theories of what happened to Dylan(again that being from neighbor, to distant fam or friend, to stranger, to RSO, to predator that crossed paths with Dylan, etc, etc, etc, the list goes on and on)

So, what are these theories?

RSBM

Mom is not the only family member who is off limits. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads