909 users online (120 members and 789 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - teens drug parents to use Internet

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read...&cps=0&lang=en

ROCKLIN, Calif. (AP) — Two California teenagers were arrested after they gave one of the girl's parents milkshakes spiked with prescription sleeping pills so she could use the Internet past her curfew, police said.

The medicated shakes worked, but the parents became suspicious when they woke up groggy the next morning, Rocklin police Lt. Lon Milka told The Sacramento Bee (bit.ly/135xw8G) in a story Thursday. They obtained a drug kit from police so they could test themselves for tampering.

[The tests were positive and parents went to police...their daughter and her friend are now in juvenile hall......]

booked on suspicion of conspiracy and willfully mingling a pharmaceutical with food, Milka said.

Oh my, don't know what to say....it's scary being a parent today.....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Oh, those crazy kids!

I hope they get sent on to some treatment center for about 9 months. That was an evil manipulative thing to do. I'm not sure I could trust a kid who did that. It would take years and sleeping with one eye open. I need to read the link but the kid would probably have had to make the parents the shakes and offer them sweetly. Shivers.

First it was rock n roll and now this?

In all seriousness right about now somebody would be needing a Doctor and it would not be me. In the name of June Clever did we not have some fear of our parents let alone go around drugging them?

Just brilliant.