Teammates Fill Gatorade Bottle With Urine

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
WARREN, Mich. -- A dozen swimmers from a high school in Michigan were suspended from the team for the rest of the season for pulling a prank on their coach.

Warren Mott High School swim team

The swimmers from Warren Mott High School drove to their coaches' house Sunday from a Super Bowl party and placed a bottle of Gatorade filled with urine on her front porch.

The prank was a tradition where the team member who worked the hardest during the previous meet is presented with a bottle of Gatorade as the "Thirst-Quencher Award," according to the report.

The bottle was left with an "unmistakable" note so the coach would know who left the bottle, said parent David Czapp.

The students involved said they are sorry for what they did.

"I'm sorry I did it because she's a really good coach. I have nothing against her," said student Cayce Bolt. "And looking back it was really dumb and I have no disrespect for her or anything."

Although they have grounded their children, the parents of the suspended swimmers said they feel the suspension was too harsh and plan to appeal the punishment.

They should be suspended. Not expelled because teens will be teens but THIS, yes was NOT too harsh. Teens will have fun but even they are NOT DUMB. geesh

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back