856 users online (115 members and 741 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Ex-La. gov convicted of corruption gets TV show

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-la-gov-conv...202431007.html

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Former Louisiana Gov. Edwin Edwards will star on a new cable TV show with the woman he married after his release from federal prison on a corruption conviction.

In a Facebook exchange Friday, Trina Scott Edwards told The Associated Press she's currently filming for "The Governor's Wife," which will showcase the 34-year-old wife of the octogenarian former governor.

According to A&E, the series will follow Trina Edwards as she tries to fit into the former governor's upscale world while trying to get along with step-daughters almost twice her age and corral her teenage sons.................

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

They don't call him "Fast Eddie" for nothin'.

Will EE be offering up second helpings of his infamous "The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy" statement?

He's a force of nature - as long as we view nature as also being responsible for hemlock and rip tides.

I’m not here to defend hemlock or rip tides but I’ll tell you one thing Edwards was good for: Keeping that grand wizard out of the governor’s chair in 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by wishuwerehere View Post
    I’m not here to defend hemlock or rip tides but I’ll tell you one thing Edwards was good for: Keeping that grand wizard out of the governor’s chair in 1991.
    Word.

"You gotta...accen-tuate the positive

Elim-inate the negative...."

Can you believe that DD was even an OPTION as late as 1991? Egads!

Lol. Seriously, we gotta take what we can get here in the land of drive-thru-daiquiris, #5 in gun deaths, # 49 in education and dead last on the Camelot index. So yay!

Quote Originally Posted by wishuwerehere View Post
    Hemlock or kudzu? Lol

"Vote For the Crook. It's Important."

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington