GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
d_wdr-300-paquette.jpg

Noelle Paquette

"She was a wonderful colleague. I spoke with several of the staff members who just spoke so highly of her and her ability to relate to children," Bryden said.
http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/story/2013/01/04/wdr-noelle-paquette-angel.html

OPP confirm body found is Noelle Paquette

CBS News
January 3,2013

Lambton OPP are confirming the body of a woman found yesterday morning near Sarnia is Noelle Paquette, who disappeared after leaving a downtown party in Sarnia on New Year's Eve.
Noelle Paquette case: Man, woman charged with first degree murder of Ontario school teacher

Toronto Sun
January 4, 2013

SARNIA, Ont. — Police have charged a man and a woman with first-degree murder in the death of Sarnia, Ont., kindergarten teacher Noelle Paquette

Michael MacGregor, 19, and Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, both of Sarnia, made a brief appearance in court Friday morning. Both of MacGregor’s hands were wrapped in splints and taped.
Thread #1

THANKS to all the locals for your helpful descriptions & clarifications about Sarnia.

I am so sorry you lost a beautiful young lady & your town has been marred by this horrible crime... so glad for quick arrests.

I am trying to be as vague as possible I am sorry because I don't have links to show you all and the website won't let the family member I am speaking for post. There were ALOT of women involved with RF who ha no part in the trial. If you read TB's post about being sexually victimized ...the family member wondered if maybe RF was the victimizer? That being said seems odd that sterling Sinclair is one of TBs Facebook friends. (It also seems weird that this persons name is striing and so is mm's name on that fet site) IMO

I haven't read it so I'm wondering: Is the name "Sterling" in any way connected to that low rent "50 Shades of Grey" book (Stirling=silver-grey)? I mean c'mon, everyone's allowed to be a BDSM enthusiast since that tripe was published. The appearance of the name Sterling in more than one place, in regards to more than one person, could just be some unimaginative coincidence related to some piece of popular media, couldn't it?

Have you heard a name of who they're looking for?

Its very possible this is true I was out of town all day and haven't even had a chance to look at a newspaper since I've been home.

Correct, but again London is so close to sarnia, imo this cant be considered enough evidence if you want to link MM to any cases in London. its much too common for people to move/travel/visit/commute to work between Sarnia and London.

Agree. I was asking as i believe i read a post contradicting such earlier. There may or may not be a connection. LE will be all over it and hopefully other cases can be ruled in or out.

Would TB and MM stay in town on Jan 1st and 2nd or would they have fled the town for a few days? Could they have stayed in London? If they were treated there, this is relevant to the case. Why go there, as you indicated being treated in town would have been suspicious. If he did burn his hands, how did he drive to the hospital or anywhere? Someone did the driving for him, IMO.

Her garbage was put out late Tuesday night or wendsday morning for garabge day.

She was a RPN with health care experience, it would have been severe for her to seek treatment you would think.

This is just my opinion, but I don't get the feeling they were involved in the attempted abductions of the children. I just don't get the impression that a child would fit into their sick fetish, from the comments I have observed that they made on SM.

She was a RPN with health care experience, it would have been severe for her to seek treatment you would think.

Maybe she called a friend to put out her garbage.JMO

There has not been anything in MSM as to where exactly these two were arrested in London was there?

There has not been anything in MSM as to where exactly these two were arrested in London was there?

No just that it was in the late afternoon on Thursday January the 3rd.

I haven't read it so I'm wondering: Is the name "Sterling" in any way connected to that low rent "50 Shades of Grey" book (Stirling=silver-grey)? I mean c'mon, everyone's allowed to be a BDSM enthusiast since that tripe was published. The appearance of the name Sterling in more than one place, in regards to more than one person, could just be some unimaginative coincidence related to some piece of popular media, couldn't it?

Sterling Archer and Lana Kane are characters from a series called "Archer".
The names MM and TB used on FL were Sterling_Archer4 and Lana_Caine

This is just my opinion, but I don't get the feeling they were involved in the attempted abductions of the children. I just don't get the impression that a child would fit into their sick fetish, from the comments I have observed that they made on SM.

i believe i read something stating that its often known people sick as such don't have a choice age or gender. can someone clarify what im saying.. ?

what is SM?

I also don't get the impression they were fearful of being caught.

This may be due to the fact that they have committed other crimes and were not detected, or it could be just their personality in general.

I also don't get the impression they were fearful of being caught.

This may be due to the fact that they have committed other crimes and were not detected, or it could be just their personality in general.

Agree 100%

Sterling Archer and Lana Kane are characters from a series called "Archer".
The names MM and TB used on FL were Sterling_Archer4 and Lana_Caine

Thanks Honey. I am embarrassingly ignorant when it comes to any current or popular media so I was in the dark as to where the account names came from.

i believe i read something stating that its often known people sick as such don't have a choice age or gender. can someone clarify what im saying.. ?

I have thought that in other cases, when I've seen people attempt to profile a serial killer by the age or gender of victims. In this case I get the feeling they were more interested in a adult female for their fantasy. I'm basing this on commentary.

I could be totally off base, it's JMO.

SM - social media
JMO - just my opinion

I will be to of no surprise at this point if this MM TB were directly involved to these missing persons in the London area.
l am aware London is much larger than Sarnia. Sarnia is know to be quiet, but seems I never hear of such incidents as murder or missing persons from London either.
Seems awfully considerable at this point for sure.
Seems everything they post and all these entries and comments MM TB make are little links and clues. Very bold and in your face.
I have a feeling TB didnt expect things to go to this extent, but who am I to say. Like someone said she is def sick person and the two of them (MM TB) became the perfect storm.
Two people that should have NEVER met.
AND THEY DID-IMO BECAUSE OF THAT DISGUSTING SITE!
I feel MM has already been at this type of activity prior. I find it suspicious that he only has 8 FB friends. All attractive young people. The one person is from Quebec and seems to have a liking to MM. I wonder were these potential'targeted victims? The others seem to be in London. I wonder if LE has questioned this small group of his 8 FB friends.
Considering TB has lost i believe 50+friends on FB .. Perhaps the 8 FB friends dont really even know MM well and haven't made the media connection to report anything they may know.

Naw - this is their 1st murder. Just look at the disorganization - losing the lighter, getting burned, stabbing themselves & getting caught in 2 days. They're amateurs - couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

that is correct, just that they were arrested without incident in London

You're talking about Durand Maxwell area, too far north on Christina. They are referring to Wellington Christina in regards to the tattoo shop, but thanks, anyway.

I thought there was a tattoo shop on Davis where, or, around where the old soup kitchen use to be, there is also a tattoo shop on London Rd and East St.

Good thing garbage day in town was a day late too, I heard the cops dumped the garbage and went thru it.

That's what I was thinking too, maybe she tried to fix the wounds herself but couldn't and like I said in an earlier post they went to London because they didn't want Sarnia ER reporting their suspicious injuries to the police. As for why London, well MM was from there and alot of people from Sarnia prefer to drive to London for medical treatment for several reasons that are really not relevant to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong