1082 users online (159 members and 923 guests)  

Websleuths News

BED, BREAKFAST & BOYS

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune...h/s_303804.html
    The FBI set up a sting for those perverts from the North American Man/Boy yuck association. TWO were teachers and one was a minister and one a popular *singing* dentist.

Steven K. Irvin, 46, of Voskamp Street, North Side, was arrested Saturday by the FBI as he placed his luggage on a boat he believed was going to take him to Ensenada for several days of "bed, boys and breakfast," according to an affidavit of probable cause released

GatorMom is offline If you want something done right, get a couple of old broads to do it. -Bette Davis
    32 Miles from the Orange County FL courthouse
    The seven charged Monday included Gregory Mark Nusca, 43, of Dania Beach, Fla., also known as David R. Busby or Steven West, and Paul Ernest Zipszer, 39, of Deltona, Fla.

Can I just say I'm sick to death with hearing about my town in the news? Mass murders, hurricanes, sinkholes, spontaenously combusting Ford F-150s and now we make the news again.

Just once I'd like to hear a news story about Deltona that mentions it's a nice little town and a great place to raise your family.

It appears Paul Zipszer lives right near Deltona High School. I looked him up, anyone want to call him? I can PM you his phone number

I just keep hearing Nelson(the bully from "The Simpson's")laughing "HA-HA"

Couldnt have happened to a 'better' group of scumbags!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMom
    The seven charged Monday included Gregory Mark Nusca, 43, of Dania Beach, Fla., also known as David R. Busby or Steven West, and Paul Ernest Zipszer, 39, of Deltona, Fla.

Can I just say I'm sick to death with hearing about my town in the news? Mass murders, hurricanes, sinkholes, spontaenously combusting Ford F-150s and now we make the news again.

Just once I'd like to hear a news story about Deltona that mentions it's a nice little town and a great place to raise your family.

It appears Paul Zipszer lives right near Deltona High School. I looked him up, anyone want to call him? I can PM you his phone number
    Sorry to hear this pervert is from your home town GatorMom ... but I'm sure glad that they caught these guys.

Let us not forget that NAMBLA is represented by the ACLU. A sorry fact for all good Americans. These perverts need to have their sex organs removed. I would happily do it for free. The ACLU is a farce! How the hell is pedophilia a civil liberty?

Quote Originally Posted by max
    Let us not forget that NAMBLA is represented by the ACLU. A sorry fact for all good Americans. These perverts need to have their sex organs removed. I would happily do it for free. The ACLU is a farce! How the hell is pedophilia a civil liberty?

OOOHHH do NOT get me started on the ACLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

GatorMom is offline If you want something done right, get a couple of old broads to do it. -Bette Davis
    32 Miles from the Orange County FL courthouse
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Sorry to hear this pervert is from your home town GatorMom ... but I'm sure glad that they caught these guys.
    Oh I'm with you there. I'm so glad they busted them. They belong in prison where they can't get near another child again.

The pervert lives about 8 miles from me but I do my grocery shopping right near his house. I changed grocery stores after I realized I'd seen Troy Victorino at the other store several times before his arrest. He's the alleged ringleader of the gang that beat six people to death last August.

Looks like I'll be changing stores again if this jerk ever finds his way home. Hopefully that won't happen but no way would I take my babies anywhere near him, the freak.

I'd like to see every member of NAMBLA locked up for life. ACLU be dammed, pedophiles don't have the right to harm our children.

Ok, I lied. I really think NAMBLA members should be lined up and shot. Jail is too good for 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    OOOHHH do NOT get me started on the ACLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding honey - Maybe you should make a thread...but that would definately get the PP shut down for LIFE. I have some SERIOUS issues with the ACLU and the cases they take on. Their roots are pure, but they have turned into something ugly!
    And thats all I have to say about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Txswthrt5
    No kidding honey - Maybe you should make a thread...but that would definately get the PP shut down for LIFE. I have some SERIOUS issues with the ACLU and the cases they take on. Their roots are pure, but they have turned into something ugly!
    Start the thread in the parking lot!

I will never understand what would make a grown person want to have sex with children!!! That is just sick.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess
    I will never understand what would make a grown person want to have sex with children!!! That is just sick.
    And to make a vacation out of sexually abusing children just brings it to a whole new level of disgusting.