432 users online (53 members and 379 guests)  

Websleuths News

California woman lost son in filthy home

SACRAMENTO - Sheriff's officials say a Sacramento-area woman who reported her autistic son missing only to have deputies discover him in plain sight inside her messy apartment has been arrested on suspicion of child endangerment..............

Sheriff's officials say the apartment had cockroaches, dirty diapers and trash and smelled of urine. Milligan was arrested, and the 9-year-old boy and another child, a 2-year-old, were taken into protective custody.

Little more at link.....

Read more: California woman lost son in filthy home - Whittier Daily News http://www.whittierdailynews.com/ci_...#ixzz2HEZyViAv

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

I hope the autistic child starts showing improvement when the neglect ends.

He's probably not autistic at all. Just the product of a chitty environment.

I'm so thankful she had the wit and decency to call LE though, instead of shrugging her shoulders and going back to facebook like so many of the "mothers" we read about on WS.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.