1229 users online (231 members and 998 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Here are two views from the sky.

Once again, I am very sorry that I do not have any high-def photos of this location in my database.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you so much Seaslug. Those views rock!
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

This information was published Aug 21, 2009 - Page: 1A of The Advocate. Links no longer work, and I don't think I can quote the whole article, so I'll just post some relevant bits of it and provide a link to the forum where you can read the rest for yourselves.

Guillory was last seen Sunday and was reported missing by her mother Wednesday afternoon, according to the Jennings Police Department.

The missing persons report came in at 1:30 p.m. and was forwarded to members of Multi-Agency Investigative Task Force, which comprises local, state and federal agencies.

The task force has been charged with investigating the unsolved deaths and was formed in December.

Edwards said the team began interviewing at 2 p.m. and was notified at 2:30 p.m. that a body had been found between mile markers 72 and 73 in Acadia Parish.

He said forensic teams from Calcasieu Parish and the FBI arrived about 8 p.m. to bring the body to the Calcasieu Parish Coroner’s Office for autopsy.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/...p/t-10118.html (posted by Faith)

(Take the time to read the whole thing. It's worth it.)
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug44 View Post
    This is a photo of what it looks like from the top of the hill.

That is a baseball field to the right at the bottom of the field. You cannot see it but there is a barbed wire fence at the bottom of the hill along with some very tall vegetation. No way anyone would try to access the area where she was found by foot. She was absolutely rolled off the top of the hill.

Another dump-and-run in an area where the killer could see headlights coming for miles and miles away. Very little chance of getting caught in the middle of the night.
    You are amazing Seaslug! TY! I got the goosebumps when I looked at that! It's a PERFECT place for a vechicle to pull over and ( what roll?) her down the hill. If she was found in a blue tarp, that screams trucker! A flatbed truck would be the type of truck to look for because they are the ones that use tarp to tie down their loads. The cab of a truck is a good place to conceal a murder/ keep a body until an opportunity arises to dump it. There is a bunk bed in the back and a zipper curtain between the front and back of the cab. Someone could easily kill someone and leave them in the back, zip the cirtain and carry on their route untill they find a place to dispose of the body. No body would think much about a truck being pilled over on the side of the road and and any passing vechicles wouldn't be able to see what was going on on the passenger side of a parked truck esp. at night! Kinda creepy to imagine as I sit in the cab of a truck.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!

Another family relation:

XXXXon August 26, 2009 at 1:51 PM said:

Terry Guillory’s father and Necole’s father was brothers. So it would be his niece.

XXXX, on August 26, 2009 at 2:29 PM said:

That would make them 1st cousins

XXXX, on August 26, 2009 at 2:35 PM said:

Pissedoff is that right?

XXXX, on August 26, 2009 at 3:59 PM said:

Yea Necole was first cousins to Terrie and I…
    X's for internet names by me.

http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2008/...ion-thread-27/

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    You are amazing Seaslug! TY! I got the goosebumps when I looked at that! It's a PERFECT place for a vechicle to pull over and ( what roll?) her down the hill. If she was found in a blue tarp, that screams trucker! A flatbed truck would be the type of truck to look for because they are the ones that use tarp to tie down their loads. The cab of a truck is a good place to conceal a murder/ keep a body until an opportunity arises to dump it. There is a bunk bed in the back and a zipper curtain between the front and back of the cab. Someone could easily kill someone and leave them in the back, zip the cirtain and carry on their route untill they find a place to dispose of the body. No body would think much about a truck being pilled over on the side of the road and and any passing vechicles wouldn't be able to see what was going on on the passenger side of a parked truck esp. at night! Kinda creepy to imagine as I sit in the cab of a truck.
    Blue tarp screams local to me.

Following Hurricane Gustav in September 2008, FEMA's Operation Blue Roof issued over 10,000 blue tarps in Louisiana to cover damaged rooftops. Jefferson Davis and surrounding parishes were among those affected by the storm.

FEMA extends "blue roof" program to 36 parishes affected by Gustav
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Blue tarp screams local to me.

Following Hurricane Gustav in September 2008, FEMA's Operation Blue Roof issued over 10,000 blue tarps in Louisiana to cover damaged rooftops. Jefferson Davis and surrounding parishes were among those affected by the storm.

FEMA extends "blue roof" program to 36 parishes affected by Gustav
    This hadn't even occurred to me, Bessie! But it's so obvious!
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Quote Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
    This hadn't even occurred to me, Bessie! But it's so obvious!
    i believe i read she wasn't wrapped in the tarp by her killer--think le placed a tarp over the body to protect evidence from the elements while waiting for it to be picked up by the m.e.

Seaslug, or ANYBODY, can you provide a link to the source @ the victim being wrapped in blue tarp?
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!

Regarding the blue tarp..I was under the impression that LE covered the body in the tarp.

I'll see if I can find that link.

ETA: It was in an article in The Advocate (link no longer available). Here's what it says:

Acadia Parish Sheriff's Office Maj. Keith Latiola said a maintenance crew cutting grass along the interstate discovered the body around 2:30 p.m. between mileposts 72 and 73.
    The body was located at the bottom of a hill near the Egan Ballpark on the north side of the interstate.
    A large, blue tarp covered the body as deputies waited for federal investigators to arrive at the scene.
    Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 01-10-2013 at 05:47 AM.

From the news clips I got the feeling that LE put the tarp there.

Watch the first few clips listed here, they are only a couple of minutes long:

http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/videos/

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

My bad about the blue tarp.

I should have sleuthed it further instead of trusting a local who posted about it. The local posted how so many people pass that route every day that someone had to have spotted "the blue" tarp before her body was discovered.

I still stand by the theory that someone rolled her out of a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Thank you so much Seaslug. Those views rock!
    You are very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforever View Post
    You are very welcome too and thank you for sharing the info about those zipper curtains. Without a warrant, LE cannot force a trucker to reveal what is behind the curtain unless they see, hear or smell something that indicates a search is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug44 View Post
    My bad about the blue tarp.

I should have sleuthed it further instead of trusting a local who posted about it. The local posted how so many people pass that route every day that someone had to have spotted "the blue" tarp before her body was discovered.

I still stand by the theory that someone rolled her out of a truck.
    Local could be right, not much released as far as info or video. My mind just went to LE cause they would do that here, well, maybe not blue tarp unless it was raining. And, because of the yellow crime tape. So, I was asking for what everyone else thinks or feels from the limited footage. I also thought media would not get there until after LE.

Could be she was rolled out in a tarp, but that leads to another question. There was that bit of a shallow ditch before you get to the hill. So, my mind says, the perp backed over the ditch or took the trouble to carry her over the ditch, to get her to roll. So, what does everyone else think?

Sorry to anyone to sensitive to read that. I just think that way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast