GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
d_wdr-300-paquette.jpg

Noelle Paquette

"She was a wonderful colleague. I spoke with several of the staff members who just spoke so highly of her and her ability to relate to children," Bryden said.
http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/story/2013/01/04/wdr-noelle-paquette-angel.html

OPP confirm body found is Noelle Paquette

CBS News
January 3,2013

Lambton OPP are confirming the body of a woman found yesterday morning near Sarnia is Noelle Paquette, who disappeared after leaving a downtown party in Sarnia on New Year's Eve.
Noelle Paquette case: Man, woman charged with first degree murder of Ontario school teacher

Toronto Sun
January 4, 2013

SARNIA, Ont. — Police have charged a man and a woman with first-degree murder in the death of Sarnia, Ont., kindergarten teacher Noelle Paquette

Michael MacGregor, 19, and Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, both of Sarnia, made a brief appearance in court Friday morning. Both of MacGregor’s hands were wrapped in splints and taped.

Thread #1

Thread #2

At least Noelle's grieving family got a very quick resolution and some difficult answers. Many families spend decades wondering if their loved ones are dead or alive. I know it was a very ugly reality---but at least they know the truth. As ugly as it is. :rose::star:

Did someone mention that TB had actually gained 1 friendship after losing so many. Who in their right mind would do that..someone craving attention...I noticed the person (if i followed it correctly) had lambton college down as well

JMO! I have read all the threads. I am a mom and a grandma. This post has to do with what kind of relationship you have with your kids - Red Flags and all that......(my youngest is getting ready to turn 27, and has lived away from home for many years. In a different state, in fact)

My kids think I am part of the CIA.....and hide info from me. (Imagine that!). Our rule was "if you don't want the whole g-dam family to KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU DID - DON'T DO IT! Cause they're all gonna hear about it and bust your chops about it at one point or another (usually Thanksgiving)!
As much as they (the kids) have disdain for my point blank questions - nobody has been in jail for drugs, guns, violence, or DUI's. They have jobs and families. We are not rich by any stretch of the imagination. My mother was in all of my business, and so I learned to be in my children's business. And oh-yeah! we have had some LOVELY flaming kodak moments! I guess my point to all the parents involved in this terrible horriffic injustice is you DON"T know anything except what they tell you. And maybe I'm 100% wrong here - but your kids never tell you the truth.....this is directed at TB and MM parents specifically. I personally would be crawling into a hole to curl up and die, saying "after all I did to raise you the right way". You only have them until they're 18........then they do what they want and you can't help them. Don't bust the parents on principal. People can go sideways after they leave home.....

I feel sick for any parent of a killer (to a point).

JMO! I have read all the threads. I am a mom and a grandma. This post has to do with what kind of relationship you have with your kids - Red Flags and all that......(my youngest is getting ready to turn 27, and has lived away from home for many years. In a different state, in fact)

My kids think I am part of the CIA.....and hide info from me. (Imagine that!). Our rule was "if you don't want the whole g-dam family to KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU DID - DON'T DO IT! Cause they're all gonna hear about it and bust your chops about it at one point or another (usually Thanksgiving)!
As much as they (the kids) have disdain for my point blank questions - nobody has been in jail for drugs, guns, violence, or DUI's. They have jobs and families. We are not rich by any stretch of the imagination. My mother was in all of my business, and so I learned to be in my children's business. And oh-yeah! we have had some flaming kodak moments! I guess my point to all the parents involved in this terrible horriffic injustice is you DON"T know anything except what they tell you. And maybe I'm 100% wrong here - but your kids never tell you the truth.....this is directed at TB and MM parents specifically. I personally would be crawling into a hole to curl up and die, with them saying "after all I did to raise you the right way". You only have them until they're 18........then they do what they want and you can't help them. Don't bust the parents on principal.

I feel sick for any parent of a killer (to a point).

Thank you. I think it suffice to say that the family and friends are not at fault here. Even if say IMO a family member molested either of them. It would def. count towards their sick obsessions but not an excuse to murder someone! I personally know people whom have been sexually abused will most likely never offend. -- it could count to their obsession with r**e and cutting but at some point they crossed the line.

I hope that a jury of their peers takes all evidence into account and we see justice for sweet noelle. Even of we don't feel Canadian law is punishment enough. If they are guilty they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Been trying to sleep for hours now. Can't
Ahh night folks

thank you for understanding what I was trying to say. The parents and family are off limits. If you are old enough to be your own big bad as* self - deal with the heat. On your own.

Perps: Please do not bring in every little percieved hurt into your defense. It won't fly with most of us. We've all had hurts, and it didnt turn us into killers.

I def get it and have been saying this in my posts all along. Personally I'm not interested in her family or friends so to speak. I admit I did check her fb and follow some trails but didn't look at her parents ect. I did want to see if I could somehow see the posts she is rumoured to have made on the original FB site.
I hope we hear something thurs. or now that NP is resting that maybe we can get a leak to MSM to get some questions answered about the accused

Someone in the previous thread asked about the possibility of a publication ban and I didn't see anybody answer as to the possibility there. Forgive me for not knowing how to bring that post forward to the new thread. My thought on this is there will be one and especially if these two individuals are tried at separate trials. There needs to be in in order for the second tried to get a fair trial. The public can't be tainted with the evidence from the first trial to select a jury for the second trial.

verification as insider
Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

^^the above link has information on how to become verified as an insider here at websleuths. General reminder: until and unless someone is verified there is no posting of information that has not been released in the main stream media.

social media reminder:
The only social media links allowed are those of the victim, the perp, main stream media, and law enforcement. Discussion or linking of any other social media is not allowed

posting etiquette rules:
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please address the post and the not the poster; snark is not tolerated :nono:

terms of service:
Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

For questions:
please personal message a moderator

If you see a post that concerns you:
Please use the alert feature which is the little red triangle in the upper right hand corner of each post and a moderator and can review that post.

Hope this helps and welcome to websleuths to all new members and guests! :cheer:

Someone in the previous thread asked about the possibility of a publication ban and I didn't see anybody answer as to the possibility there. Forgive me for not knowing how to bring that post forward to the new thread. My thought on this is there will be one and especially if these two individuals are tried at separate trials. There needs to be in in order for the second tried to get a fair trial. The public can't be tainted with the evidence from the first trial to select a jury for the second trial.

Hence the reason why people who have inside info from the family should keep this info off of these boards. We want a fair trial so that both of the accused remain behind bars, hopefully, for life. JMO

Hence the reason why people who have inside info from the family should keep this info off of these boards. We want a fair trial so that both of the accused remain behind bars, hopefully, for life. JMO

I agree with you on this..but lets just be reasonable here about this thread..whatever get posted by individuals (which when found out is fact)..is all ready well know throughout the city. Noelle has many many close friends and families that do know what went on in fact...it will spread word of mouth.. A small percentage will speak about it here...so lets just be reasonable and see the scope of this event and this actual website (which I find awesome..but just heard about it yesterday through a search and Im a crime follower located in Ontario)..But this relay of information and facts..is really a small pond in an ocean (compared to hear what the LE knows and what is known to the family)
Dont take this out of context..because I truly believe in what you said..hence I let the Mods know I was sorry last night and anything like that wont happen again..my priv box is open...The focus here should be stating actual fact and 2) Celebrating Noelles Life...Its a cliche..but the way the world is going to hell now ..shes in a better place then us

Hi guys!! New here, although been reading for days, waiting for my email to be authenticated, I guess...
Firstly I'd like to say, you guys are all doing a great job!!
I am a local, have been following this case since the day she went missing, the day her mom created the first event "Noelle is Missing" and watched that spread like wildfire!! I personally did not know NP, but of course, like everyone in Sarnia, have friends of friends and everyday hearing so much more. When I heard of the arrest first thing I did was go to TB's fb, I had a handful of mutual friends with her, most of them going back to tattooing.
After reading I just wanted to add my 2 cents, things that I have heard in comparison with things I've read on here...
Keep in mind, all of this is of course just rumour and cannot be verified...I wish I had of kept notes because there are SO many pages...

<modsnip: please see rules above about rumors; rumors cannot be posted here>
It's early in the morning here, once again I've been up all night long thinking about this and so many things running through my head. Such a senseless tragedy and my thoughts have been with all family and friends throughout the whole case. I hope we get some answers soon.
I am hoping that NP fought back and fought back hard and that resulted in MM's hand and arm injuries...

I hope I didn't say anything out of the way, once again I know only what I've heard, through rumours and thought I would share. Now that I can post I wont have to wait for 100+ pages to chime in :)

Also...sorry after reading my post I want to add...I am thinking that these two monsters did not go out NYE looking for someone to 'kill'...I think they were high on something crazy, as unfortunately Sarnia being a border town we have a serious drug problem here...with their crazy sex fetishes, maybe they were out looking for a 3rd party. Maybe NP did ask for directions and they thought 'she's into us'...things just got out of hand :(
I was out and about on NYE as well, and there were a lot of people around...everywhere!!
Having said all that...I did hear when they were brought in they showed NO remorse...maybe because they don't think they did anything wrong, maybe they think her death was a result of self defense in their own messed up minds!!!
From what I hear, and the timeline...I hope the did not get an opportunity to sexually get what they wanted, and once again...that she fought and fought hard.
I hope those 2 rot in hell for what they've done not only to NP and her family and friends but for what they've done to our little community. I was so proud of what I saw when the search started, so many people tried to help!! As did I :(

I have been apart of websluths for a long time now, mostly i just read & do catch up because threads move so fast & I don't usually have anything all that interesting to say.

This is the first case that has been so close to home for me. My children's grandparents live in Sarnia, their father was raised there. I know people that own a business very close to where Noelle was last seen. I have very close relationship ties to people there. & its about an hour away.

This is also the first case that I can remember that so many local people have signed up to join. Sarnia must be a very online-based community. The "Noelle is Missing" page exploded in a few hours & so many members of the community have connected.

It's been interesting for me to watch.

*triple post??*

I'm thinking there was no cab ride, here's why:

IF NP managed to flag down a cab, would logic not way that she would then get it and be driven directly to her place of dwelling, her address?? According to a local, she "just wanted to go home". She would have been driven to her doorstep, hopped out and tucked herself into bed. Why would she go on a tour of the city at this hour.. has anyone else thought this? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member