Morgan Freeman and E'Dena Hines

TrackerSam

Reaction score
This weekend I watched Lean on Me and Driving Miss Daisy back to back on OWN and I thought, I love Morgan Freeman, I forgot he’s such a good actor. Then I saw reports that he may have actually married his 27-year-old step-granddaughter, E’Dena Hines, or at least plans to, and I thought, I’m disgusted by Morgan Freeman, I forgot he’s such a creeper.

Rumors of this sordid, decade-long love affair have swarmed for several years and many assumed it was the cause of Morgan’s divorce to his second wife, Myrna Colley-Lee, which was finalized in September 2010 with a settlement (hush money) of $400 million. Reports that Morgan was now free to marry his step-granddaughter and had plans to do so were never confirmed, but they were never denied either.

http://thegrio.com/2012/01/30/morga...-relationship-odd-questionable-or-just-wrong/

two words (if this is reality based): Woody Allen.

MayraMM, thanks for posting the denial. I adore Morgan Freeman, and will watch any movie he's in except Driving Miss Daisy... I thought it might have a sad ending, and I don't want to know!

Freeman is a great actor, IMO, very real in his roles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back