How do I...

hi karen, do you want the photos to show? or just a link to them that people have to click on?

Casshew said:
hi karen, do you want the photos to show? or just a link to them that people have to click on?

Hi Cass-
Just the links, like you have on yours. But I want to change the names--"Misty" and "Simon."
Karen

Auntie Karen, I am still not 100% sure what you mean... do you see links in people signatures? or do you see the actual photos?

Here is a pic of Misty & Simon to use http://www.casshew.com/Misty&Simon.jpg

Let me know if you need any help adding to your signature.

Casshew said:
Auntie Karen, I am still not 100% sure what you mean... do you see links in people signatures? or do you see the actual photos?

Here is a pic of Misty & Simon to use http://www.casshew.com/Misty&Simon.jpg

Let me know if you need any help adding to your signature.

Cass--
I'm sorry, I guess I don't mean in my signature but down below like you have on your posts. That's what I want.
Karen

Here are some links that might help you.

If you want the photo to actually show, click here

If you just want to add the image as a link underneath each post, click on User Control Panel and then edit signature, then in the open box, just like a message box when replying to a thread, copy and paste the link(s) you want.

i.e. if you want it to say...

Mama to Misty and Simon
http://www.casshew.com/Misty&Simon.jpg

then just copy and paste that into the message area, and hit Save Signature, underneath, on the left hand side. Or, you can hit Preview Signature, underneath, on the right hand side, to see what it will actually look like once you've saved it.

I know this can be so aggravating, but you can do what you want with some patience. If you have any troubles, please feel free to e-mail me.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

Thanks, Lanie!
That is exactly the information I was seeking!
Karen

If you need anything, you can e-mail me anytime.
I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Praying for you, always. So proud of YOU.

Whisper a prayer for Kelly this afternoon, she has press on "Come Home".
\o/ So much anticipation, but so excited for all the missing.

Love in Christ, Lanie

Lanie--
I followed your directions and Elf's tutorial but my link didn't come out "clickable." (Please look at it.) How do I make it come out "blue?"
Thanks--
Karen

AuntieKaren said:
Lanie--
I followed your directions and Elf's tutorial but my link didn't come out "clickable." (Please look at it.) How do I make it come out "blue?"
Thanks--
Karen
Karen, you have posted a "link" and it's not a working one because you have the HTML tags for the image code on it. Did you instead want the photo to show? What you need to do under the User CP, Edit Signature, is click on the icon of the mountain. In the box that will pop-up, enter the URL you have for this link, i.e. www.casshew.com... then save signature.(Or you could just try deleting the img code tags) Is this clear?
She is hosting the photo on her server, if this is what you mean by Cass's link. You do have to have your photo already hosted on the web to be able to use it, I have my own accounts through my DSL.

P.S. Cass only adds text to photos to make signatures in Photoshop (anyone with a photoeditor can do that), these are not hotspot links to sites.

LinasK said:
What you need to do under the User CP, Edit Signature, is click on the icon of the mountain. In the box that will pop-up, enter the URL you have for this link, i.e. www.casshew.com... then save signature.(Or you could just try deleting the img code tags) QUOTE]

Thanks, but, I tried that and it still doesn't work.
Karen

AuntieKaren said:
Thanks, but, I tried that and it still doesn't work.
Karen

In your sig. it still shows they are there, Karen. See (
Misty&Simon.jpg
)

Practice with it a bit, you'll get it. Be patient. Delete the whole thing, and just try www.casshew.com/Misty&Simon.jpg , ok ?

Blessings, Lanie

Lanie--
Bless you for your patience.
I've done everything you told me to and it's still wrong. :banghead:
Karen

AuntieKaren said:
Lanie--
Bless you for your patience.
I've done everything you told me to and it's still wrong. :banghead:
Karen

I can't be the only one here who isn't able to get this right! :waitasec: I give up!
Karen

Auntie Karen, maybe you can tell us exactly what steps you are taking, so we can help figure it out, otherwise it should work, since we're not there with you, noone's been able to help you. Currently your signature is displaying the link to the pictures on Cass's site, but it's still not a working link...
Are you trying to post the actual pictures, or just the link?

Try inserting it like this
[IMG*]http://www.casshew.com/Misty&Simon.jpg[/IMG*] <---minus the *'s

I think without the http, it won't work.

Check the image by hitting "preview" before you hit "save as", and see if it works, ok?
Blessings, Lanie

AK, I see you finally got your siggy going. Were you able to do it by yourself?

Is there someway to mark a thread that I have been reading, but haven't had the time to finish? I have been reading in the Jessica Lunsford forum and the threads get really long and I want to go back where I left off.

TIA for anyone who can answer this question.

Latte

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back