768 users online (106 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Cat Busted for Smuggling Contraband

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...opstories.html

A cunning feline was detained by Brazilian police after it was busted smuggling escape tools taped to its body into a prison.............

Taped to its body were two saws, two drills for concrete, a headset, a memory card, a cell phone, three batteries and a mobile phone charger, according to a police statement. Officials said the material would serve to saw bars and dig tunnels............short article...

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

All several hundred of the prisoners were suspects as, according to a prison official in one version of the story that I read, "The cat's not talking."

I thought this was so cruel to use the cat this way and really wonder if he/she survived, although the articles stated it was taken for treatment....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Mr. Knot was telling me about this yesterday and I kept looking at him waiting for the punchline..........

Even after there wasn't one I still thought he was making it up.

Poor kitty mouser.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    All several hundred of the prisoners were suspects as, according to a prison official in one version of the story that I read, "The cat's not talking."
    That quote was what DH read to me, and I thought he was joking!