Cat Busted for Smuggling Contraband

Reader

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blo...smuggling-133310221--abc-news-topstories.html

A cunning feline was detained by Brazilian police after it was busted smuggling escape tools taped to its body into a prison.............

Taped to its body were two saws, two drills for concrete, a headset, a memory card, a cell phone, three batteries and a mobile phone charger, according to a police statement. Officials said the material would serve to saw bars and dig tunnels............short article...

picture.php

All several hundred of the prisoners were suspects as, according to a prison official in one version of the story that I read, "The cat's not talking."

I thought this was so cruel to use the cat this way and really wonder if he/she survived, although the articles stated it was taken for treatment....

Mr. Knot was telling me about this yesterday and I kept looking at him waiting for the punchline..........

Even after there wasn't one I still thought he was making it up. :lol:

Poor kitty mouser.

All several hundred of the prisoners were suspects as, according to a prison official in one version of the story that I read, "The cat's not talking."

That quote was what DH read to me, and I thought he was joking!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back