1263 users online (236 members and 1027 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

UT - Brooklyn Gittins, 13, Herriman, 8 Jan 2013

I agree with LE that Some things aren't adding up. I'm always suspicious when people disappear wearing pajamas, no shoes or coat (when it's 12 degrees at night) and not taking items they need with them, like eyeglasses.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55...-door.html.csp

(snip)
    She was last seen wearing black pajama pants printed with white scotty dogs and a gray T-shirt. She has no coat, no shoes and very poor eyesight. She does not have her glasses, according to the advisory.
    "Some things arenít adding up," said Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 01-17-2013 at 09:04 AM.

An endangered missing person alert has been issued for a 13-year-old girl last seen in her bedroom Tuesday night.

Brooklyn Gittins was in her home, 13912 S. Friendship Drive (5755 West), when she went to bed at 8:40 p.m., said Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal. But when her parents went to check on her Wednesday at 7 a.m., she was gone.

More
    http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23677858&nid...icle-popular-3

It's good that LE is treating this more than a runaway situation. I'm going to guess no coat, no shoes and not having her eyeglasses is different this time.

http://fox13now.com/2013/01/09/girl-...g-in-herriman/

(snip)
    Police say Brooklyn did run away to a friend’s house about six months ago. They wouldn’t elaborate but did say the circumstances are different this time and, because of the cold weather, are more concerned about her well-being.

We also have a picture of her in the shirt she went missing in.
    Many people find that suspicious in other cases.

For my kids it wouldn't be... I haven't pictures of them in almost every outfit they own.
    But for non photographer parents... it might be more unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    We also have a picture of her in the shirt she went missing in.
    Many people find that suspicious in other cases.

For my kids it wouldn't be... I haven't pictures of them in almost every outfit they own.
    But for non photographer parents... it might be more unusual.
    BBM. I didn't even notice that! Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    An endangered missing person alert has been issued for a 13-year-old girl last seen in her bedroom Tuesday night.

Brooklyn Gittins was in her home, 13912 S. Friendship Drive (5755 West), when she went to bed at 8:40 p.m., said Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal. But when her parents went to check on her Wednesday at 7 a.m., she was gone.

More
    Comments on this article have some information about search plans, etc. Just FYI.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

facebook for flyer download and social media sharing.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bro...440794?fref=ts

Hoping she is found quickly. In that outfit, with the weather as it is, if she's out in the elements, it won't be good. Hopefully she is safe and warm somewhere. I hope she calls home soon.
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post

More
    Does a 13 year old girl really go to bed at 8:40 p.m.? That seems a little early, to me. I wonder if she was angry and "stormed off to bed" like teenagers sometimes do.

I worry about this poor girl - I hope that she went to a friend's house like she did before, and that she will return home unharmed.

Perhaps she didn't actually go to bed at 8:40pm, but may have been in her room winding down for the night and the parents said good night to her.....
    I'm curious to know if their were any tracks in the snow around the home. By now they've probably been jeopardized.....but hopefully the parents and LE took note of where and how many sets there were if possible.
    "Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
    -Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh

Found mom's facebook NHG....looks like a loving family. I hope they find Brooklyn soon....Can't imagine her out there in that freezing cold....
    "Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Photos of Brooklyn at Christmas show her with braces.....but the photos on her flyer do not....just fyi

An Uncle DG on facebook says her window was open.... I pray she wasn't pulled out of there

I just don't understand her possibly running away yet not grabbing a coat, shoes ad especially her glasses. Sadly those things make me wonder if she was told by a kidnapper to come as you are.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast