1234 users online (243 members and 991 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Samiah Downing, 4, found in shallow grave, Adelanto, 15 Dec 2012

http://www.contracostatimes.com/cali...to-girl-samiah

Downing and his family now only have the memories of 4-year-old Samiah, because she was allegedly killed at the hands of her own father, Ronald Greer, 21, his 19-year-old girlfriend, Bianca Stanch and her cousin, Rayshawn Stanch, 26, all of Adelanto.
    "She loved Dora and she loved to go to Chuck E. Cheese just like any 4- year-old," Downing said of the little girl with round cheeks.
    On the morning of Dec. 28, Downing and his family learned the terrible news.

DO WE HAVE A THREAD FOR SAMIAH YET?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Greer and his girlfriend were arrested a day earlier in connection with Samiah's death after a concerned person hadn't seen the child for a few days and contacted the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.
    Investigators were eventually led to a shallow grave south of Baker.
    There they found little Samiah's remains.
    "I still don't understand," Downing said. "There is nothing in the world a baby could do to deserve even a part of this."

Downing and several other family members were in court Thursday when Greer, Bianca
    Stanch and Rayshawn Stanch, who has a history of child cruelty, pleaded not guilty to charges of murder.

Family members remember their 'Little Peanut'

Murdered girl's father charged with torture

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/dow...ly-called.html

Kubasiak said she last saw Samiah on Christmas in 2011. Samiah got a lot of presents, Kubasiak said. After Samiah ripped the gifts open, she gave hugs to her family and thanked them.

San Bernardino County Sheriff's officials began to investigate the disappearance of Downing on Dec. 27.

According to Kubasiak, Ronald Dean Greer, Samiah’s 21-year- old father, was pulled over with his other child in the car. When he was asked where his other child was, he said she was with her mother, Kubasiak said. But Samiah’s mother told officers the girl was supposed to be with Greer, according to Kubasiak.

Investigators interviewed Greer and his 19-year-old girlfriend, Bianca Annie Mae Stanch, and searched their former residence in Adelanto. Following the interview, sheriff's officials found Downing’s body in a shallow grave near Baker.

Prosecutors charged her father, his girlfriend and the girlfriend’s cousin with murder, torture and assault on a child causing death.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal Again View Post
    SUCH A GORGEOUS BABY. This is so hard to understand.

Absolutely gorgeous little girl.

Who was the mother of the other child I wonder?

Stanch's FB

https://www.facebook.com/bianca.stanch

The other child was Bianca's and the father's baby. Here's her other FB page.

This case is local for me. And now we have another toddler dead ... fed chili powder. Girlfriend arrested for murder...child belonged to boyfriend. I don't see a thread for this baby.

Another little girl who never got to experience the joy of starting kindergarten. Who never got to know the miracles of mother nature. Who never got to be amazed as she watched a colorful butterfly flutter away. Who, cursed with a cruel father, never had a chance to survive childhood. Three grown-up unloving people against one helpless little girl. RIP, beautiful little princess.

Samiah was born on Valentines Day in 2008. Every single Valentines Day is going to be excruciating for her poor mother.

http://www.sbsun.com/lomalinda/ci_22...spected-childs

The criminal complaint alleges the defendants inflicted great
    bodily injury upon Samiah "with the intent to cause cruel and extreme pain and suffering for the purpose of revenge, extortion, persuasion and for a sadistic purpose."