1138 users online (236 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IL - Kimberly Delgado, 18 mos, Bensenville, 9 Jan 2013

ILLINOIS (WIFR) -- Amber Alert System has indicated 18 month old Kimberly Delgado of Bensenville, Illinois has been missing since the late hours of Wednesday January 9th.

Victim info:
    Sex: Female
    Skin: White
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 2'0
    Weight: 25
    Description: Last seen wearing a pink and black hat, pink and brown jacket, black pants and pink shoes

Suspect info:
    Daniel Ozuna
    Sex: Male
    Skin: Hispanic
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 190
    Description: Last seen wearing a red sweater

Vehicle info:
    2003 Buick, Black, 4 door
    Illinois license plate #L548500

If you have any information on Kimberly's whereabouts contact Bensenville Police Department at 630-458-4021.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 01-10-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Police are looking for 27-year-old Daniel Ozuna, who is 5-foot-6 and weighs about 190 pounds.
    Ozuna was last seen “getting into the (car) which the child was sitting in,” according to the alert.

Ozuna is described in the alert as a "suspect" and Bensenville police said he has no relationship with the child.

The car is described in the alert as a Black Buick with the license plate L548500.

Check back for more information.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,6977172.story
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

I hope they find her quickly
    I know nothing - just throwing ideas around

Wish they would release a photo of the suspect! A little baby bundled up in winter gear will be hard to identiify except perhaps for her hat.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Another case with so many questions.

Why was this baby in the car in the middle of the night/early morning? Some reports say 12:40 am, others say 2 am.

Did the suspect steal the vehicle not knowing the baby was in it or was he a friend of the driver?

We don't know who was driving the vehicle with the baby at the time or where it was. Was it parked somewhere? Did the driver run errands and leave the baby in the vehicle alone?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Its so dang frustrating when they release so little info!!!!
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/20...rl-left-inside

snipped:
    Bensenville police said they do not think the man knew the child was inside the car when he stole it. Authorities identified the man as Daniel Ozuna, 27, whom they described as a 5-foot-6, 190-pound Hispanic man with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a red sweater, the alert said.

Wonder how they identified the car thief?
    Shine Somer Shine!

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

Hopefully the find the vehicle with the baby safely inside soon!!! Wish we could get a better picture.
    Shine Somer Shine!

North-Central Wisconsin ~ America's Dairyland
    A similar thing happened to an acquaintance of mine a couple decades ago... He was picking his wife up at the hotel where she worked, the baby was asleep in the backseat in the car seat, and he pulled up to the front of the hotel, and ran inside to tell her he was there. Not even 2 minutes later they go out the door, and the car - and baby - were gone... Luckily, the man who stole the car realized at some point there was a baby in the backseat and turned himself in (he didn't want to add a kidnapping charge to the grand theft charge... smart criminal). I pray that something similar happens in this case with the baby being found unharmed...

Another thing that bothers me is the photo of the baby. She looks so bundled up in the vehicle. I live in VERY cold country. When my boys were that age, I would make sure to remove the hat and scarf and loosen up the clothing when I was driving because with the heaters on in the vehicle, it gets hot. The babies get cranky/fussy. This poor baby girl has hat, scarf, winter coat (perhaps snow suit), blanket on her legs and whatever pink thing is behind her.

Anyway, that really stood out to me for reasons I won't say now until I know more.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

North-Central Wisconsin ~ America's Dairyland
    Quote Originally Posted by sadnpod View Post

snipped:
    Bensenville police said they do not think the man knew the child was inside the car when he stole it. Authorities identified the man as Daniel Ozuna, 27, whom they described as a 5-foot-6, 190-pound Hispanic man with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a red sweater, the alert said.

Wonder how they identified the car thief?
    Either he is "well-known" to the police, or perhaps they were even actively pursuing him or something when he stole the car? I agree that it's strange that they would know who stole the car before they even found it... Either that, or perhaps wherever they were, someone was there that knew who he was. Just thinking out loud...

If someone with a good knowledge of vehicles can post a picture of a similar vehicle that would be great. 2003 black buick, 4 door.

TIA
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Amber Alert issued after man steals car with infant girl left inside

More details:

The girl, Kimberly Delgado, was briefly left inside a black 2003 Buick in the 900 block of West Irving Park Road when a man stole the vehicle about 12:40 a.m., authorities said. The car has the Illinois license plate L548500, the alert said.
    Bensenville police said they do not think the man knew the child was inside the car when he stole it.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

"Briefly" left inside the car. <cough cough> What was the driver doing out at 12:30 am leaving a baby girl inside a vehicle ALONE!
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Alert Update

Alert Update: DANIEL OZUNA IS NO LONGER A SUSPECT. SUSPECT INFORMATION IS A MALE, HISPANIC WEARING A RED SWEATER. THE BENSENVILLE POLICE HAVE A CONFIRMED CHILD ABDUCTION THAT OCCURED AT 940 W IRVING PARK RD, BENSENVILLE. A MALE, HISPANIC WEARING A RED SWEATER WAS SEEN TAKING A BLACK 2003 BUICK 4 DOOR WITH ILLINOIS LICENSE L548500. TAKEN WITH THE VEHICLE WAS KIMBERLY DELGADO, A FEMALE, WHITE, 18 MONTHS OLD, 2 FEET TALL, 25 POUNDS WITH BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, WEARING A PINK AND BLACK HAT, PINK AND BROWN JACKET, BLACK PANTS, AND PINK SHOES.

http://www.amberillinois.org/
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast