675 users online (100 members and 575 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Alizae Mata, 2, Houston, 9 January 2013

HOUSTON—Houston police are searching for a 2-year-old girl and a 22-year-old woman who were last seen in northwest Houston Wednesday morning.

Alizae Mata’s mother last saw her around 10:30 a.m. when she allowed her to leave with Jessenia Saldana, her uncle's girlfriend. Alizae, her mother and her uncle all live together in the 5500 block of Antoine.

Saldana told Alizae’s mother she was just going out to run some errands and to pick up clothes from a friend, but the two haven’t been seen since.
    Alizae is 2 feet tall, weighs 35 pounds, and has brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing a red windbreaker coat and gray leggings.

Saldana is 5 feet 2 to 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighs 190 to 200 pounds, and has brown hair and eyes. She was last seen wearing a black coat and blue jeans.
    Saldana does not have a phone or car and travels by bus. The family is hoping the two got tied up in yesterday's rain and Saldana was just unable to call. No Amber Alert has been issued because they don't believe the child was taken under suspicious circumstances at this time.
    http://www.khou.com/news/local/HPD--...186318192.html
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Peculiar, because you just don't decide not to return a toddler and not to call. IMO they should send out an Amber Alert just in case, failure to return a child is reasonable suspicion IMO.

Woman and 2-year-old never returned from errands

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ds-4183090.php

By Dale Lezon | January 10, 2013 | Updated: January 10, 2013 10:53am

Authorities are searching for a 2-old-girl and a 22-year-old old woman who were reported missing after they failed to return from running errands Thursday morning.

Please, not so soon after little Jade. I am desperately hoping for good news about this little one soon - very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NSS View Post
    Please, not so soon after little Jade. I am desperately hoping for good news about this little one soon - very soon.
    The worry I have after looknig on FB is that comments on there refer to Jessenia Saldana as the "ex", not current girlfriend.

Hmmm - arrested for trespass in October.

http://harriscountyarrests.com/recor...saldana/72726/

I don't know about that area but it rained here all day yesterday and the day before, and we had flash flooding warnings all over. Was it raining there? Could they have been swept into a flooded area somehow?
    I knew a girl I used to go to school with who drowned many years ago, when her car was swept away by the flood waters, in the Dallas area.
    It's just a thought.

she was found, was at the hospital

Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us. Dean Koontz

Still no sign of 2-year-old, despite earlier reports

Update: KHOU and KTRK reported Wednesday evening that the child, Alizae Mata, has been found safe and is being returned to her mother. The stations now say there's no sign of the child or the woman last seen with her.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

how can the same source report two different reports? Or did I read the article wrong? nevermind, looking at my history....I found the article AND then it was edited a few minutes later? darnit
    Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us. Dean Koontz

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    how can the same source report two different reports? Or did I read the article wrong? nevermind, looking at my history....I found the article AND then it was edited a few minutes later? darnit
    Nothing like the 'need for speed' in journalism today.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

The Houston Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for a missing 2 year-old girl.

snip

Mata told KPRC Local 2 shortly before 6 p.m. Thursday that she had received a voicemail from Saldana, letting her know that the two were at Memorial Hermann Hospital and were OK. About 6:30 p.m., she said that her daughter was not there.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Am...z/-/index.html
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

Jessenia Saldana’s father tells KHOU 11 News he is very concerned for the little girl.

“I don’t know what’s going through my daughter’s head. I really don’t,” said father Hilario Saldana.

Saldana claims he hasn’t talked to his daughter since last month.

KHOU reporter Drew Karedes asked him, “Could she be a danger to this child?”

Hilario Saldana replied,”100 percent, yes.”

However, police say they don’t think Jessenia Saldana is a danger to the child.

YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

cutie patootie

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post
    Jessenia Saldana’s father tells KHOU 11 News he is very concerned for the little girl.

“I don’t know what’s going through my daughter’s head. I really don’t,” said father Hilario Saldana.

Saldana claims he hasn’t talked to his daughter since last month.

KHOU reporter Drew Karedes asked him, “Could she be a danger to this child?”

Hilario Saldana replied,”100 percent, yes.”

However, police say they don’t think Jessenia Saldana is a danger to the child.

When someone has taken a kid, it's wise to err on the side of "yes" when answering that question.

Hope they find her soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast