Chatroom Issues

concernedperson

Former Member
Reaction score
I used to love to go to the "old" chatroom and it changed to the "new" chatroom. I can get in but I can't post. Everyone knows I am there but if I type something...there is no send button or I don't know where the send button is. It is like being a deaf mute where you are trying to communicate and nothing happens. It has been a lesson and I truly feel for these people and their pain. Life's little lessons sometimes can make you aware and walk in anothers shoes.

concernedperson said:
I used to love to go to the "old" chatroom and it changed to the "new" chatroom. I can get in but I can't post. Everyone knows I am there but if I type something...there is no send button or I don't know where the send button is. It is like being a deaf mute where you are trying to communicate and nothing happens. It has been a lesson and I truly feel for these people and their pain. Life's little lessons sometimes can make you aware and walk in anothers shoes.
Have you tried hitting "enter" on your keyboard to "send" your post?

chicoliving said:
Have you tried hitting "enter" on your keyboard to "send" your post?

Duh, no! I am so dumb when it comes to computers where exactly is "enter". Mostly my computer functions despite me. If I am prompted than I can respond. Is it the long bar or the one that has an arrow that helps with paragraphs? When I have the time and money I will definitely take a course.

Everything I do on the computer is real estate (which the programs are good) and websleuths and newspaper articles. Just think if I knew what I was doing I could be lethal!!! LOL!.

well from one computer ninny to another we should figure this out :D

Ok, the enter button is the one you would use to go to the next line (like a typewriter) it should be next to the quotation mark button. It does have an arrow under the word "enter" that points to the left. I don't know if they all say the same thing or not or even if all keyboards are the same with the key placements. The letters are all the same anyway cause I learned to type in jr high and the keyboard for the most part is like a typewriter. LOL

chicoliving said:
well from one computer ninny to another we should figure this out :D

Ok, the enter button is the one you would use to go to the next line (like a typewriter) it should be next to the quotation mark button. It does have an arrow under the word "enter" that points to the left. I don't know if they all say the same thing or not or even if all keyboards are the same with the key placements. The letters are all the same anyway cause I learned to type in jr high and the keyboard for the most part is like a typewriter. LOL

OK, ninny! I think we got it. It doesn't say enter (no enter on my computer anywhere) but it does have an arrow that points left. HP pavilion is my toy and livelihood so I guess this little mystery is solved. Such good sleuthers. Thanks for your help!!!!! Now I will go and play in the chatroom when folks are there........yea! That was so fun!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back