Tied up at the moment Cuffed priest granted leave

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://illinoistimes.com/Springfield/article-10900-tied-up-at-the-moment.html

Tied up at the moment
Cuffed priest granted leave
By Bruce Rushton

...The diocese has been tight-lipped about the matter, saying only that Bishop Thomas Paprocki granted Donovan’s request for a leave of absence at some point before Christmas. The diocese knows about the incident, given that Brad Huff, an attorney for the diocese, has been given a copy of the 911 tape by the Sangamon County Emergency Telephone System Department. Kathie Sass, spokeswoman for the Diocese of Springfield, said that the diocese also has a copy of a police report on the matter...

BBM

It sounds more like a leave of abstinence! :giggle:

That link has the 911 call recording. :giggle:

http://chicago.gopride.com/news/article.cfm/articleid/36716704

Illinois priest calls 911 after getting stuck in handcuffs and gag he was ‘playing with'
by GoPride.com News Staff

...His voice on the 911 tape released Friday by police sounds garbled or muffled. When police arrived at the St. Aloysius church, they discovered Donovan in the church's rectory where he was also wearing a gag.

Donovan told the dispatcher that he was alone in the rectory when he was gagged and cuffed. There has been no explanation as to how Donovan handcuffed and gagged himself....

He was alone he says...........so I guess the devil made him do it.

This has been the talk of the town round here, lol.

I guess we should be thankful no alter boys were involved in the mix.

sigh.

what's sad is you can totally tell he has a ball gag in his mouth when you listen to the slurred speech in the 911 call.

He was alone he says...........so I guess the devil made him do it.

rimshot.gif

sigh.

No alter boys, that we know about!

I hear he is a really nice guy. Everyone who knows him is pretty shocked that he got himself into this fix.

I hear he is a really nice guy. Everyone who knows him is pretty shocked that he got himself into this fix.

The vast majority of people who are caught doing things are usually described as very friendly.

Since I live alone and don't go out much because of my immuno deficiency, I fit the "He was a nice guy who pretty much kept to himself" serial killer type description.

:what:

The vast majority of people who are caught doing things are usually described as very friendly.

Since I live alone and don't go out much because of my immuno deficiency, I fit the "He was a nice guy who pretty much kept to himself" serial killer type description.

:what:

I'll keep that in mind if I start finding dead cereal around my house.

sigh.
What's an "alter boy"? ;) A young trannie?

What's an "alter boy"? ;) A young trannie?

Excellent, Cazzie.

He can just say it was a form of self mortification like the Priests used to practice.

He surely was mortified.

I read about this earlier in the week but the article I read didn't have the 911 call. Bless you, Steely for posting it. How on earth did that 911 operator not bust out laughing?! :giggle:

THAT is the $25,0000 question alright.

THAT is the $25,0000 question alright.

Hahaha....at first, I was questioning how he dialed 911 if he was handcuffed. I actually tried to dial my phone without using my hands and was able to do so with my tongue. But the question still remains in my mind.

Who cares?

If you don't then you should probably not open this thread anymore. :)

I almost wonder if he was engaging the services of a pro for some er, kink exploration and if she didn't rob him and leave him there in that predicament.

I honestly don't know. I have heard that he put the handcuffs on upside down and that is why he was unable to release himself even though he had the key. Who knows if that is true or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back