941 users online (223 members and 718 guests)  

Websleuths News

Ex-Madam Uses Her Sex Skills to Run 'Brothel' for Disabled

Today, she is a sexual activist -- still a madam, of sorts -- who uses her experience running a brothel to help the disabled satisfy their sexual desires.

Adams has never had any moral qualms about her work, which has now become a calling.

"You cannot stop a disabled person from having a normal life of having the same opportunities of an able-bodied person -- it's discrimination," Adams, 44, told ABCNews.com. "So I am a facilitator working on behalf of the person to find a sex worker -- and it's completely legal. To refuse to do it is a breach of human rights. I act as their voice and limbs."
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

I guess she must have seen this documentary or attended lectures given by Rachel.

Here goes her FB page. She looks fabulous. However, I do not want to know about the monkey, O.K.? Maybe he's a business partner? A client? Maybe it's a female monkey?

New England
    I think it's great, so long as there is no exploitation and the workers are treated and paid well. It sounds like she is well familiar with the business, and has a big heart for both her customers and workers. I say good job, Madam!
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero