Kudos to Lego

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
very sweet response. Kudos to the customer service rep who took the time to draft such a letter.

OT but only slightly, I have become disillusioned with LEGO for the last several years. My children love to play with Legos but have complained that they only sell the "kits" now. You can only buy legos that are movie or tv show driven marketing ploys. Gone are the days when you could walk into a store and purchase a bucket of legos. you know, the kind your child used his or her imagination to turn into whatever building or jet or vehicle their hearts desired. My kids don't like being told what to create with their legos. They just want a tub filled with possibilities.

But back On Topic, great job by the CSR with this letter.

The kits become a tub full of possibilities once the child has built and disassembled a few. :)

have you seen the prices for that little kit? one kit at a time to deconstruct the marketing ploy to construct your own tub is too expensive. Its garage and yard sales for me I'm afraid.

My nephew, (junior in HS) has just recently decided to give up his legos. Two huge rubbermaid tubfuls.

they live at grammas for all the kids to enjoy when visiting. My kids can't wait to get at them every time we stop by :)

Excellent letter. Richard is very creative. What a sweet thing for him to do.

Add me to the list that misses the big tub of Lego's where one would use their own creativity on what to build. As a kid they could keep me and my siblings busy for hours.

Though, the kids today to like the challenge of seeing who can build the same model the quickest and it is definately a bragging right on who completed the model the fastest. AT least with the cousins and some of the aunts in my family. (Yes, some of the adults in my family still play with Lego's).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back