1152 users online (242 members and 910 guests)  

Websleuths News

Red Wolf Den CAM live

I am a big supporter of protecting our wolves. I know this is a hot button topic for some and I have not opened this thread to open that debate. I just wanted to share with others this cool live streaming den cam link from the wolf conservation center.

The kids an I really enjoyed watching the Decorah eagle cam in years past and I think we will be watching this one now as well.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Nothing to see here, move along...
    Thanks, tlcya! This will definitely be worth watching!

Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    tlcya - when I saw this thread, I knew automatically that you had started it.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.