946 users online (173 members and 773 guests)  

Websleuths News

Pay De Limon, or "Lemon Pie" lives at a Dog Sanctuary in Mexico

This story represents the best and the worst in human beings. **Warning-Graphic Animal Abuse**

Lemon Pie was left in a dumpster after being mutilated by drug traffickers who were practicing mutilation of humans.

The sanctuary where he lives contains 128 dogs who are deaf, blind, missing limbs...you name it. I wonder if Milagros Caninos Sanctuary accepts donations....check out the link to see how Lemon Pie is doing now

Link HERE
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

What a beautiful dog! I'm so glad he is recovering and getting the love and attention he needs!

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Thank you to the Animal Lover who reached out to me.

http://www.milagroscaninos.org/

This is a link to the sanctuary for dogs like Lemon Pie. It is completely in spanish, but it has hot links to make PayPal Donations.

I havent vetted either the organization or the donations, but I encourage you to at least look and see the wonderful work being done at the sanctuary.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou