1119 users online (200 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Good point. I bet that would be easy enough to find out.
    i hadnt heard anything or anyone saying/confriming jarral complained of his car acting up before he vanished. so im going to ASSUME it was running ok, at that time ( of course i know from personal experience w/ cars, belts can go out, alternators go out, and right now my stinking transmission is out/ havent drove my focus since sept 2012!) the gas angle? thats a diff story. not sure if he had a full tank or even a 1/4 or if he ran out that fateful evening?

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    i hadnt heard anything or anyone saying/confriming jarral complained of his car acting up before he vanished. so im going to ASSUME it was running ok, at that time ( of course i know from personal experience w/ cars, belts can go out, alternators go out, and right now my stinking transmission is out/ havent drove my focus since sept 2012!) the gas angle? thats a diff story. not sure if he had a full tank or even a 1/4 or if he ran out that fateful evening?
    LE knows. This case has it's hooks into me. I feel so strongly that he might be out in that area.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

LE knows. This case has it's hooks into me. I feel so strongly that he might be out in that area.
    no doubt surely they would have ( between LE and the tow truck/impound) would know the mechanics of his car/ running smoothly vs a breakdown? or at the very least the aspect of how much gas, if any was in the car?

this case has hooked me the very minute when i seen yet another friend ask on her wall if (her oklahoma friends heard any news on jarral) which led me to ask what was up and she told me the news/ he was missing...

i seen this story about human remains found near lake eufala and that made my heart pound...

http://kfor.com/2013/01/22/bones-dis...-of-okla-lake/

however, as you read the remains are seemingly older -perhaps native americans that could be 200-2000 years old. but made me ( sad to say) think majority of oklahoma is in a severe drought state, many our local ponds are hardly anything but glorified puddles, and our creeks our gone and rivers dwindling down...where i am we are in the dark red brown/ exceptional, Tulsa county is red/extreme and the far western brinks are dark red/brown exceptional drought conditions too..not far stretch to think that tulsa's ponds, lakes, even keystone lake is suffering a similiar condition...i shudder to think that could my friend be found like this/ receding waters reveal his where abouts???

http://www.mesonet.org/index.php/agr...ht_monitor_map

(to show the severity of our drought)

http://geology.com/county-map/oklahoma.shtml

to show the countys and citys, ie to see tulsa/tulsa county and where it relates in all this..

i know this is late, and i had been meaning to type this when i first noticed it awhile ago, but who ever somehow got jarrals picture/thread link in the home page of WS as a "spotlight case", thank you!

Jarral Ray Osburn went missing from Sand Springs OK on August 28, 2012. His abandoned vehicle was located at 65th and North Cinncinnati on August 29, 2012.

Anyone with information should contact: Sand Springs Police Department at (918) 245-8777.
    This guy looks just like Cincinnati Reds 3rd baseman Scott Rolen

See for yourselves

scott rolen - Google Search
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KateB; 04-29-2015 at 08:36 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post

See for yourselves

there is a resemblance i admit! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post

See for yourselves

No Way

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Gangs don't kill for "initiations." Gangs kill over drugs.
    not a true statement. one of my best friend's brothers murdered 2 people in a gang initiation. it's real and not uncommon.

well got sad news, jarrals father ray apparently passed away ( 5-28-14 i believe) still no news of jarral or where he is. my only comfort is that father and son are now reunited in heaven and he/ray got his answers...in mean time jarral is still missing and not found yet.

Search for missing Sand Springs man continues five years later

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/...ve-years-later

Osburn's mother said the family has been through so much the last several years, and they need answers.

"It's been hard, then you realize after two or three months is gone that he really is missing and we don't know where he's at. Please, help us find him," said Osburn's stepmother Jane Osburn.

The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office and Sand Springs Police Department are actively working the case. They believe foul play was involved in Osburn's death.

Investigators said there are people who know what happened to Osburn, but have refused to cooperate.

Family of Sand Springs man missing since 2012 pushes for answers, closure

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagela...d379e2e6b.html

Six family members — his mother, stepmother, brother, two stepbrothers and stepsister — traveled from Arkansas City, Kansas, to Tulsa on Saturday to urge anyone who knows where Osburn or his body may be to come forward.

“We’re not worried about what happened,” Shawn Hull, Osburn’s stepbrother, said during an intimate news conference at the Sheriff’s Office. “We’re here to try to bring him home.”

Little information has been made available from the ongoing investigation into Osburn’s disappearance.

Osburn had failed to show up to work at Spirit AeroSystems in Tulsa, deputies said in a news release.

Records show his cellphone was used through the early morning hours of Aug. 29, 2012, after which all activity stopped, according to the release. Just before 8 a.m. on that day, Tulsa County deputies found Osburn’s blue 1994 Oldsmobile CLS abandoned in the area of 6510 N. Cincinnati Ave. It was towed, deputies said.
    Though they don’t have any answers, members of his family said they know one thing for sure: Osburn didn’t disappear of his own will.

“He loved Ray (his father) too much and he loved his daughter too much,” said Jane Osburn, his stepmother. “He wouldn’t have just disappeared.”

His absence at funerals after the deaths of family — including his father, who died from cancer — and friends that have happened in the years since his disappearance, too, have been an indication.

“There have been so many deaths that are really important to him,” said Shawn Hull, his stepbrother. “There’s no way he would miss those. There’s just no way.
    The impact of Jarral Osburn’s disappearance on his daughter, who is now 14, has been one of the hardest.

“She has grown up without her father,” Suzanne Hull said. “He adored her, and she adored him. That was his life, and he loved her so much.”

The timing of the incident also made the possibility that he voluntarily disappeared particularly unlikely, she said. He had been on the up and up after struggling with drug abuse and being in and out of rehabilitation for several years.

I remember this case well. So sad he still hasn't been located.

Hello! I know I'm beyond late to this discussion. I've only recently been introduced to this very sad case. I'm wondering if anyone has any info about JC. Anything at all. Thanks

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9