Found Deceased OK - Jarral Osburn, 36, Sand Springs, 28 Aug 2012

charok

Reaction score
i just learned of this a few days ago( i live appx 1 hour away), my friend has been missing since apparently 8-28-12? not like him to disappear like this for THIS long, even at his worst he would have contacted his dad, his best friend. also has a daughter 10 yr old too/ no way gone this long without contact to her. no activity on his cell or bank accounts either...

i hope for the best but fear the worst

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2012/09/jarral-osburn-missing-man-from-oklahoma.html

he was 36 at time of disapperance now would be 37 yrs old

Can we get this on the Missing Forum Discussion sub forum? It might draw some more eyes.

Jarral Ray Osburn went missing from Sand Springs OK on August 28, 2012. His abandoned vehicle was located at 65th and North Cinncinnati on August 29, 2012.

Osburn is described as a white male, approximately 6 feet 2 inches tall and 220 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes

jarrallosburn.jpg

Anyone with information should contact: Sand Springs Police Department at (918) 245-8777.

Mr Osburn was or is employed by Spirit Aerosystems. He was last seen at Walgreen's in Owasso.

thank you!!!!!! for moving this/ starting this thread too! pity i can only hit the thanks button once!

thank you "believe09" again for starting the other thread too!!! the more eyes the better!

So....why might it have taken almost a month to report him missing?

im trying to understand this too. his dad lives in ark city, ks. which is a ways from sand springs/tulsa area. i know his best friend(who too lives in ark city, ks) got a text msg from jarral a few days before the disappearance. from what i understand jarrals dad went on vacation ( alaska i think) and was gone for awhile. when he came back home, jarral was the only one he hadnt heard from...ill be the first to admit he had his struggles/drugs. but even at his worst/on a "bender" he would have contacted someone esp his best friend at least once a week. he's been all over the states and even canada, various jobs since we ran around together 1994-95. i myself seen him about 2 years ago in my town, applying for a job. the no activity on his cell and bank accounts is what really worries me too

Lot of comments under the tulsaworld article about what a bad area the car was found in.. Was there any follow up on the car after it was towed? Did they do any forensics?

There were a lot of gang initiation killings in the Tulsa metropolitan area around that time. My college even put out a warning to not go walking off campus until the violence quieted. I wonder if Mr. Osburn was one of the unfortunates.

not sure on the forensics...all i gathered is sheriff searched area on horseback ( did they at least have bloodhounds with them???) not sure if they gathered finger prints or not or how long the car had been in the "elements" ( although in OK it has been Very dry, not much rain if any that i can recall in late aug/ sept 2012)

@sweetsavi i wonder if something is up like that too...seems like a few ppl have gone missing in "green country" ( tulsa area) lately....too many!
the last known documented sighting at walgreens was apparently getting sudafed...( he had to sign for it)

not sure on the forensics...all i gathered is sheriff searched area on horseback ( did they at least have bloodhounds with them???) not sure if they gathered finger prints or not or how long the car had been in the "elements" ( although in OK it has been Very dry, not much rain if any that i can recall in late aug/ sept 2012)

From the articles the car was towed pretty quickly after Jarral was last seen - less than two days. I guess there was no obvious signs of trouble (e.g. lots of blood) or they might have paid more attention at the time.

You mentioned he'd had some problems with drugs.. I don't know anything about the area but could he have gone there to make a buy?

Gangs don't kill for "initiations." Gangs kill over drugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back