1173 users online (196 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    @sweetsavi i wonder if something is up like that too...seems like a few ppl have gone missing in "green country" ( tulsa area) lately....too many!
    the last known documented sighting at walgreens was apparently getting sudafed...( he had to sign for it)

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    not sure on the forensics...all i gathered is sheriff searched area on horseback ( did they at least have bloodhounds with them???) not sure if they gathered finger prints or not or how long the car had been in the "elements" ( although in OK it has been Very dry, not much rain if any that i can recall in late aug/ sept 2012)
    From the articles the car was towed pretty quickly after Jarral was last seen - less than two days. I guess there was no obvious signs of trouble (e.g. lots of blood) or they might have paid more attention at the time.

You mentioned he'd had some problems with drugs.. I don't know anything about the area but could he have gone there to make a buy?

Gangs don't kill for "initiations." Gangs kill over drugs.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/18249

when you go to the page, there is an link/under navigation links labeled "circumstances" that gives more info...

Meth.

was last seen in Owasso, Ok at 1735hrs buying sudafed with JC. The two went to go buy meth in Collinsville, Ok then Jarral took Justin home and dropped him off. A short while later Justin called Jarral because he left a pack of sudafed in the car. Jarral stated he would be right back and never showed up. Jarral's car was towed from 6500 N Cincinatti in tulsa because it was abandoned in the roadway. This location is 3 miles south of Justin's house and the car was facing north, as if he was going back. The car was repoted to be locked with no evidence of suspicion. Inspected car at impound lot and there was no evidence found. There has been no cell traffic on his phone since the 28th and no banking transactions since the 28th
    This is good information...
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Does anyone know who put together the NAMUS profile? It seems like it was family or a friend.

I am so glad the drug issue is transparent, fwiw. It is amazing how many disappearances happen and the loved ones dont want to communicate that aspect.

It is helpful for trying to consider what his mind set was.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Did Jarral have the meth I wonder? Or was someone else maybe in the vehicle with him when he phoned his friend?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

I wish JC could clear up some of the unknown information, and it would be hugely beneficial to get dental records to LE. It is way way faster to get a match using dentals if Jarral is somewhere and he cant speak for himself.

These are just suggestions, charok.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

yeah im not sure on his dental records. last time i seen him appx 2 years ago his teeth were suprisingly decent ( vs the "meth mouth" rotting) i do know he has hep c and had ankle surgery( the scars)...i dont know "JC" myself. im hoping detectives already interviewed him

yeah im not sure on his dental records. last time i seen him appx 2 years ago his teeth were suprisingly decent ( vs the "meth mouth" rotting) i do know he has hep c and had ankle surgery( the scars)...i dont know "JC" myself. im hoping detectives already interviewed him

Are you in contact with any of his loved ones? They may be able to get a hold of his dentist and the dentist can give copies to law enforcement.

If you take a look at the area via Google Earth where his car was left, I can see why PD might have used horses. It seems like pretty dense brush or trees there. I wish I knew if they used dogs in their search. It seems reasonable that he would be somewhere close to there. I wonder if the farmhouse near by checked any of their buildings at the time.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

i reconnected w his bff on facebook. hes the one giving me info on the time line, the elder osburn on vacation ect..i will shoot him a msg about the dental record aspect of it. i personally never met his dad or other family. i do know he has a daughter 10 yrs old but she is in TX

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Are you in contact with any of his loved ones? They may be able to get a hold of his dentist and the dentist can give copies to law enforcement.

If you take a look at the area via Google Earth where his car was left, I can see why PD might have used horses. It seems like pretty dense brush or trees there. I wish I knew if they used dogs in their search. It seems reasonable that he would be somewhere close to there. I wonder if the farmhouse near by checked any of their buildings at the time.
    id think too they should have used bloodhounds.

id think too they should have used bloodhounds.
    They can still use dogs now...there is something very odd about leaving a car in the middle of the road locked up. It just doesnt seem like something a perp would do, if that makes any sense.

It seems like something someone under the influence might do...the locking up is kind of strange, but maybe he wasnt feeling well...IDK. I bet LE has some ping records from that call to JC.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

ok so much for the dental records....he just replied saying he had no idea about records, jarral often said he never had to go to the dentist

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast