MO - Girl, 12, confessed to strangling 9yo sister, 22 Dec 2004

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A 12-year-old girl is accused of killing her 9-year-old sister in a dispute over a hamburger. The girl was charged with murder under the juvenile code, and a Family Court judge will decide if she should be tried as an adult, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Tuesday. The sisters were home alone on Dec. 22 when the older girl reported finding her sister lifeless on the floor.

Authorities could find no evidence of violence, and Medical Examiner Michael Graham ruled the cause of death undetermined.
But police received a phone call from a social worker Feb. 1 saying the older sister was in a hospital psychiatric unit suffering visions and nightmares.

Police said she told staff at the hospital that she strangled her sister during a quarrel over a hamburger. On Monday, Graham ruled the case a homicide and said the victim had injuries on her neck that were consistent with strangulation.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/4199898/detail.html

You know what I don't understand? First the medical examiner can't determine the cause of death, and then after he hears about the girl's visions and nightmares, all of a sudden he sees injuries on the sister's neck that are consistant with strangulation.

That just bothers me for some reason.

kgeaux said:
You know what I don't understand? First the medical examiner can't determine the cause of death, and then after he hears about the girl's visions and nightmares, all of a sudden he sees injuries on the sister's neck that are consistant with strangulation.

I had the same thought! I guess there are idiots in every profession.

Yakwoman

kgeaux said:

It just doesnt make any sense does it?

What in the world is happening to our children?

Ocean

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back