1026 users online (182 members and 844 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

WY- Casper police investigating web threats, schools under lockdown

http://k2radio.com/casper-police-inv...te-web-threat/

Casper Police are investigating a series of threats made on a website, claiming area residents might be in danger. A police spokesperson said the web posts made non-specific threats to the general public in Casper, referencing the use of firearms, as well as unconventional weapons such as baseball bats and kitchen knives.

There is a photo on this above article that is of the actual threat made. I don't know how to upload it. Can someone upload it here please. It is the actual threat that started the Code Red here.

This is freaking WYOMING. I mean, WYOMING!!! Really???

I have a friend who lives there. Apparently, the threat was made on Reddit.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

This guy certainly sounds serious but hope he is bluffing...the responses are disturbing too...2 people 'thought about the same thing'......I tried to upload it as an attachment but could not due to no Java I guess....it's really too large as a pic but can't be read when resized....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Arrest Made In Casper Web Threat

http://k2radio.com/casper-police-inv...te-web-threat/

UPDATE 3:40 p.m. Monday -

The Casper Police Department reports federal agents in Oklahoma took a subject into custody who is believed to be the person responsible for the threatening blog posts on the morning of January 14, 2013.

The suspect was not in Wyoming at the time of arrest. It is believed at this time that the subject did not have any ties to Wyoming and the post was randomly directed towards Casper. In a statement, Casper Police officials said

"The details are still unfolding so we have little else to offer at this time. We do feel confident that the threat has been handled."

Thank goodness....that was quick!

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington