GUILTY PA - Devan Knapp, 19, Brookville, 11 Jan 2013

summer_breeze

Reaction score
Thank you to member Cagle for bringing this case to our attention!

http://explorevenango.com/police-searching-for-missing-brookville-teen/

Jake Bauer | January 14, 2013

Police Searching for Missing Brookville Teen

devan-150x150.png

devan-car1.png

I was looking at her FB and another female w/the same last name works at Sheetz - the last place she was seen, which lists itself as a convenience store/gas station/restaurant on FB.

Not sure if this is considered rumor and ok to post, so edit it out if not - On her mom's FB, her mom says she last called a Pittsburgh # on Friday night.

I was looking at her FB and another female w/the same last name works at Sheetz - the last place she was seen, which lists itself as a convenience store/gas station/restaurant on FB.

Not sure if this is considered rumor and ok to post, so edit it out if not - On her mom's FB, her mom says she last called a Pittsburgh # on Friday night.

Someone on FB who is a friend of her family also indicated "her last whereabouts and/or contact was via a Pittsburgh number".

Sheetz is a combo gas station / convenience store.

Looking through her FB pictures - there seems to be a guy that comments and in one of the pictures, he mentions that he would like to hang out with her again. I hate to make a rash assumption but he is roughly 20 years older.

Creepy.

Her mother is sz-m and is updating, she's on her friends list.I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it.

Also, when you do a search on public posts there are some interesting comments.

Google her name, I'm pretty sure an article that comes up is her from May 2012.

She may be making some poor choices in her life. I hope she is ok and just out and about with some friends.

I saw the article when I looked her up earlier and saw that. No word if she's on the straight an narrow now or still heading down the wrong path. You would think she would have contact with someone though by now, but who knows.

I am concerned too about that older guy commenting on her photo.

I think I found him through a Pennsylvania vine search (not 100% sure he lives in Pennsylvania) but if it is him, he is on parole.

Looking through her FB pictures - there seems to be a guy that comments and in one of the pictures, he mentions that he would like to hang out with her again. I hate to make a rash assumption but he is roughly 20 years older.

Creepy.

Ugh,yeah I saw that,as well. Can you say........creeeepy?!

idk maybe it's nothing. Geez this girl had a lot of pictures out there for everyone to see...like not so innocent ones. PLEASE dont think I am blaming the victim...I am NOT. I just think in this day-and-age people should keep some sort of sense of privacy. There are weirdos out there looking for pretty girls to exploit for whatever reason...or to hurt them.

I am young too,,,in my 20s anyway and have a fb but keep most of it private and only share with friends I already know. Crazy world we live in!

I am concerned too about that older guy commenting on her photo.

I think I found him through a Pennsylvania vine search (not 100% sure he lives in Pennsylvania) but if it is him, he is on parole.

He's commented on another girl's photo and is looking to "date"; ugh!

Creepy guy doesn't necessarily mean dangerous guy. If every man out there trying to "date" girls half his age were dangerous, we'd be in huge trouble!

I believe that man lives in Elk County, Ridgway, PA. Just in case..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back