663 users online (94 members and 569 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Investigation Discovery : Aphrodite Jones : Bella Vita

Airing on January 14 at 10pm...

http://investigation.discovery.com/t...v-schedule.htm

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...vita-show.html

Interesting program by the looks ...
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Yep, I have the ID channel on right now so I don't forget and miss it.

We don't get this show in Australia for awhile so your thoughts on what is aired would be most appreciated...
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

The JonBenet episode that Aphrodite did was complete BS. Let's hope this one is better. I feel a bit weird about Baez being interviewed. Would he be on the show if it wasn't positive towards him?

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    The JonBenet episode that Aphrodite did was complete BS. Let's hope this one is better. I feel a bit weird about Baez being interviewed. Would he be on the show if it wasn't positive towards him?
    I think the basis of this program is she thinks the Jury got it right and now she's going to tell you why....

I have similar thinking looking at the shorts guys ... she tends to go with trial outcomes no matter which way they fold ~ did not agree with her take on West Memphis 3 either. Did you notice the 'witch hunt' outtake? http://investigation.discovery.com/t...ey-anthony.htm The people were crazy and upset partly because of the denial displayed by Cindy and George IMO.

So the basic premise of this show is to review the verdict. Ok. So how did Caylee die? The PEOPLE had it right all along. Jose chose to use lies as his case. Period. The end. A very valiant strategy. Amen America. Had to turn it off.
    How in the hell did we come to this?
    A family who appeased a sociopath.
    A country who allowed murder. (Imagine....this would not even be an issue had she aborted 34 months prior)
    RIP sweet baby.

barely able to tolerate the level of anger I'm feeling all over again

lots of Stan Strickland, tho. loving that

she's not taking it easy on JB

did you hear Jose say Pitch forks? Except that wasnt the word if you have it on DVR replay and listen to the sound of the work Pitch LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I think the basis of this program is she thinks the Jury got it right and now she's going to tell you why....
    yeah well maybe its cause the real reason was the fight over the money, that was the straw that broke Cindy's back and then everything fell into place after that night...for the life of me I dont know why they go this route since it was the truth and IMO they would have had a better shot at a guilty verdict

I just want to slap that silly, smirky smile right off Baez face....I could hardly watch....

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    well you were right! Geesh now she thinks the jury got it right, I want to hurl

O so she thinks " Earthly Justice" should be served for Caylee's sake.... interesting

That jury lacked one thing- and it wasn't evidence- it was common sense!

Explain the decomp and Caylee's hair in that trunk!

If George took a dead, drowned Caylee and dumped her in the woods, WHY would there be not 1, but 3 pieces of duct tape on that baby's face???!!!

Comon sense people!...oh wait...this jury had NONE!!!!

This case really burns me... never commented on the threads here and I don't need to get going now....

I forgot all about this airing tonight, but found that it is replaying again on Saturday...after reading all the comments, I think I don't mind waiting to view it until Saturday. I'm only going to be watching because I want to see what Stan Strickland had to say.

Justice For Caylee So sue me CA!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast