1247 users online (274 members and 973 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

PA - Christina Regusters charged in kidnapping, rape of 5yo girl, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

Philadelphia police say a 5-year-girl was taken from a classroom at William Cullen Bryant Elementary School Monday morning.

The girl went missing at 8:40 a.m. after she was taken from a classroom.

The girl, NR, is described by police as a black female standing four feet tall, weighing 35 pounds with black curly hair. Police say she was last seen wearing a light blue shirt, navy blue pants and black and hot pink sneakers.

A teacher at the school was the last person to see the girl as she was leaving with an unknown person, police said.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/205...mentary-school
    Last edited by bessie; 01-26-2013 at 05:09 AM. Reason: changed child's name to initials
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

<modsnip>

Police say someone wearing Muslim garb entered the school shortly after classes got under way and requested to see 5-year-old NR.

What's not clear is if the person actually signed NR out of the building.
    Police say the person was captured on surveillance video and it did not appear that the child was distressed in their presence.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8954549
    Last edited by bessie; 01-26-2013 at 05:08 AM. Reason: removed child's photo and changed name to initials
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

How very scary! I missed seeing the news tonight, because I was watching the trial in AZ..
    She is adorable. Prayers she is found safe..

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

parents were not notified until the END of the day :-(

A School District of Philadelphia spokesman tells FOX 29 the school didn't know the child was picked up by a non-parent until 2:45 p.m. when parents called the school.
    http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/205...mentary-school

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/a...wp&feedId=4603

a scanner channel.. I am too far outside the city to use my plug in the wall scanner. I tried too much static.

"taken from a classroom" ?

Doesn't the school have a classroom/school procedure for children leaving the premises?

This is too scary that someone can just walk in and "take" a child and no one knows who this person was! Why does this continue to happen?

She is a gorgeous little girl. I hope she is found quickly and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracelin View Post
    http://www.radioreference.com/apps/a...wp&feedId=4603

a scanner channel.. I am too far outside the city to use my plug in the wall scanner. I tried too much static.
    Thanks. I'll go charge my computer and check out the scanner.

Is there a scanner thread? I am up for some scanner action if there is...
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

Quote Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
    Is there a scanner thread? I am up for some scanner action if there is...

Going now to start one

Wow! I cannot believe believe they just someone take her out of class! Poor baby must be so scared. Prayers for Naillla.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

thank you raine!

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterflies View Post

Doesn't the school have a classroom/school procedure for children leaving the premises?

This is too scary that someone can just walk in and "take" a child and no one knows who this person was! Why does this continue to happen?

This is shocking and astounding to me. I worked in the public schools for years.
    NO TEACHER that I knew would have ever let some stranger come into the class and ask for a child to come out of the room with them. NEVER EVER.

Especially a FIVE yr old. How did this happen?

What would an adult need to 'see' a 5 yr old about, other than the child's parent or guardian? If a parent has an emergency message about that day's pick up or after school plans, then they NEED to go through the office and message will be relayed.

ETA: I just now read the statement from Naiila's distraught mom. SAo this person did know the proper office regulations and signed out the child.

At our elementary the parents needed proper ID's to sign out their child until the office staff knew them well. I wonder if they asked this imposter for ID?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterflies View Post

I am in shock. I can't understand how this can possibly happen with all the security that we are SUPPOSED to have in schools now.. Someone please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post
    <modsnip>

Police say someone wearing Muslim garb entered the school shortly after classes got under way and requested to see 5-year-old NR <modsnip>.

What's not clear is if the person actually signed NR <modsnip> out of the building.
    Police say the person was captured on surveillance video and it did not appear that the child was distressed in their presence.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=8954549

What? This is ridiculous....
    Last edited by bessie; 01-26-2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: removed photo and changed child's name to initials in quoted post

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast