GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cheese

Reaction score
Philadelphia police say a 5-year-girl was taken from a classroom at William Cullen Bryant Elementary School Monday morning.

The girl went missing at 8:40 a.m. after she was taken from a classroom.

The girl, NR, is described by police as a black female standing four feet tall, weighing 35 pounds with black curly hair. Police say she was last seen wearing a light blue shirt, navy blue pants and black and hot pink sneakers.

A teacher at the school was the last person to see the girl as she was leaving with an unknown person, police said.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/20...l-abducted-from-west-philly-elementary-school

<modsnip>

Police say someone wearing Muslim garb entered the school shortly after classes got under way and requested to see 5-year-old NR.

What's not clear is if the person actually signed NR out of the building.
Police say the person was captured on surveillance video and it did not appear that the child was distressed in their presence.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8954549

How very scary! I missed seeing the news tonight, because I was watching the trial in AZ..
She is adorable. Prayers she is found safe..

"taken from a classroom" ?

Doesn't the school have a classroom/school procedure for children leaving the premises?

This is too scary that someone can just walk in and "take" a child and no one knows who this person was! Why does this continue to happen?

She is a gorgeous little girl. I hope she is found quickly and safe.

Is there a scanner thread? I am up for some scanner action if there is... :seeya:

Wow! I cannot believe believe they just someone take her out of class! Poor baby must be so scared. Prayers for Naillla.

Doesn't the school have a classroom/school procedure for children leaving the premises?

This is too scary that someone can just walk in and "take" a child and no one knows who this person was! Why does this continue to happen?

This is shocking and astounding to me. I worked in the public schools for years.
NO TEACHER that I knew would have ever let some stranger come into the class and ask for a child to come out of the room with them. NEVER EVER.

Especially a FIVE yr old. How did this happen?

What would an adult need to 'see' a 5 yr old about, other than the child's parent or guardian? If a parent has an emergency message about that day's pick up or after school plans, then they NEED to go through the office and message will be relayed.

ETA: I just now read the statement from Naiila's distraught mom. SAo this person did know the proper office regulations and signed out the child.

At our elementary the parents needed proper ID's to sign out their child until the office staff knew them well. I wonder if they asked this imposter for ID?

I am in shock. I can't understand how this can possibly happen with all the security that we are SUPPOSED to have in schools now.. Someone please explain.

<modsnip>

Police say someone wearing Muslim garb entered the school shortly after classes got under way and requested to see 5-year-old NR <modsnip>.

What's not clear is if the person actually signed NR <modsnip> out of the building.
Police say the person was captured on surveillance video and it did not appear that the child was distressed in their presence.

What? This is ridiculous....

"A woman dressed in all black, all black gloves, niqab, and everything came in the school and went into my child's classroom and told her teacher that she was me, her mother, and that she was taking her out to breakfast and Nailla was already signed out at the office and she took my child and left," Latifah said.
How scary!

Oh no! I hope she is found safe. I don't understand how this could have even happened.

I wonder if the woman asked for the girl by name? Or did she simply point and say "I'm here to take my daughter (points at the girl) to breakfast." And i wonder why NR <modsnip> would leave with her and not say hey, this isn't my mom.......??? Unless the woman did not request her very loudly or even in her presence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth