974 users online (172 members and 802 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 160 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Last edited by KateB; 05-16-2015 at 09:42 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:

Travis "T-dogg" Alexander Memorial Video - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 05-16-2015 at 09:41 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Continue discussing the trial here:

Testimony resumes today at 1230 EST.

Looking forward to todays revelations.. No more gaping shots though please as yesterdays ones made me regurgitate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thank you nursebeeme and good morning to all!

RIP Caylee Anthony
    RIP Travis Alexander - Justice for Travis!
    RIP Chris Kyle - American Sniper
    RIP Chad Littlefield

Quote Originally Posted by grange View Post
    Looking forward to todays revelations.. No more gaping shots though please as yesterdays ones made me regurgitate.

I agree - heres to a lady bit free day!

RIP Caylee Anthony
    RIP Travis Alexander - Justice for Travis!
    RIP Chris Kyle - American Sniper
    RIP Chad Littlefield

Morning,

I was reading here late last night for an update on what happened at the Trial on Monday ... and ...

OMG ...

I was ROTFLMAO reading the comments about those pictures !

Y'all had me rolling !

I watched NG's Show last night, and I thought she was "exaggerating" about those X-rated pics ... But when I came here for an update, I see for once, she was not exaggerating !

Back to the Trial ... I wonder if today will be as "interesting" as yesterday ?

for Justice for Travis ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1 View Post
    I agree - heres to a lady bit free day!
    I don't know that we can safely call what we saw yesterday "lady bits". I'm still not sure WHAT I was looking at but it was exceedingly odd looking.

Also, did you all know the photos of TA's dead body in the shower are on Huffington Post?! So horrible. I feel so bad for the people who loved him.

Just wanted to say thank you again for the trial transcripts, pictures, video links and for making me laugh at work this morning

Going to try and catch it live at home later today, so will look forward to joining in the discussion.

What time will it start UK time please?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Morning Everyone!

Im still reading through last night's thread but I wanted to ask this question. The photos of Travis in the shower bother me for some reason. Im not sure he even knew she was taking these photos at first. The shower door is closed in most all of them. She could have had the flash off and the water from the shower would drown out the clicking noise of the camera.

I noticed during the questioning that Juan asked about the closet. Was the bathroom closet in view of the shower? Because of zoom capabilities she didnt have to be right up at him. The close up of Travis is the most haunting but he seems to be sitting more upright in that photo, imo. Yet the next one and last one taken (with door open) he is in an akward position imo. His butt is almost in the center of the shower and he is upper torso sloping to the back of the shower. He is not sitting upright as far as I can tell but my eyesight isnt the best but in the next to last photo it seems his chest and head is straight up and pressed close to the wall of the shower.

I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks she was taking his pics maybe from inside the closet when he was just minding his own business taking a shower trying to get all her junk off of him. In some of the pics it is like he is thinking 'Im glad that is over.'

Remember Flores asked her about the pictures in the shower and Jodi said she didnt think Travis would like having his pics taken in the shower. Was he the kind that felt showers were private and wanted no one in there at the time?

IMO
    Last edited by oceanblueeyes; 01-15-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

gosh,those pics yesterday really made me feel like I wished I wouldn't have looked.

I wonder what the purpose of taking the pictures was in the first place?
    Travis does not look excited,nor does he look like he's posing in the shower pictures.IMO they look like she was secretly zooming in on him ,maybe she was supposed to be gone at that point?
    and then the haunting one,where he is startled and seems to know what is about to happen......
    why did she take these pics if she wasn't planning on keeping them?
    I agree that she accidentally dropped the camera in the washer and ran out of time to look for it.....

you beat me to it ,ocean eye,I agree!!!!

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.

Travis and the woman who raised him, grandmother Norma, aka Mum Mum

Random facebook comment:
    "Anything you read on the internet is more true than what comes out of Jodi Arias' mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by sindydee View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you again for the trial transcripts, pictures, video links and for making me laugh at work this morning

Going to try and catch it live at home later today, so will look forward to joining in the discussion.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
    17:30

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!

Im still reading through last night's thread but I wanted to ask this question. The photos of Travis in the shower bother me for some reason. Im not sure he even knew she was taking these photos at first. The shower door is closed in most all of them. She could have had the flash off and the water from the shower would drown out the clicking noise of the camera.

I noticed during the questioning that Jaun asked about the closet. Was the bathroom closet in view of the shower? Because of zoom capabilities she didnt have to be right up at him. The close up of Travis is the most haunting but he seems to be sitting more upright in that photo, imo. Yet the next one and last one taken (with door open) he is in an akward position imo. His butt is almost in the center of the shower and he is upper torso sloping to the back of the shower. He is not sitting upright as far as I can tell but my eyesight isnt the best but in the next to last photo it seems his chest and head is straight up and pressed close to the wall of the shower.

I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks she was taken his pics maybe from inside the closet when he was just minding his own business taking a shower trying to get all her junk off of him. In some of the pics it is like he is thinking 'Im glad that is over.'

Remember Flores asked her about the pictures in the shower and Jodi said she didnt think Travis would like having his pics taken in the shower. Was he the kind that felt showers were private and wanted no one in there at the time?

IMO
    that was my impression as well. She snuck up on him after the first photos and startled him. I think she had the initial weapon ( think knife for the heart stab :-( in her left hand and the camera in her right. The one that looks like the flash went off was probably the one that made him aware she was there. Just my impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    gosh,those pics yesterday really made me feel like I wished I wouldn't have looked.

I wonder what the purpose of taking the pictures was in the first place?
    Travis does not look excited,nor does he look like he's posing in the shower pictures.IMO they look like she was secretly zooming in on him ,maybe she was supposed to be gone at that point?
    and then the haunting one,where he is startled and seems to know what is about to happen......
    why did she take these pics if she wasn't planning on keeping them?
    I agree that she accidentally dropped the camera in the washer and ran out of time to look for it.....

you beat me to it ,ocean eye,I agree!!!!
    LOL

I cant understand that either. I didnt see any sexual photos of where his penis was erect. The pictures are odd to me if they were to be looked at in a sexual nature later on.

Something is just off in the shower pics of Travis though.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by sindydee View Post

xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Approx 5.30 UK time. X

Page 1 of 160 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast