Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2395
    1. Can someone think of a temporary medical condition I can have to allow me a leave of absence from work M-Th afternoons for 3 months? I'm never going to catch up with this trial at night!

2. What's the Iphone app that has been discussed? I may try listening at work and hiding my ear phones so nobody can see!

Keep up the good discussions!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:

Has the autopsy report been released? I did some google searching but caught glimpses of the photos (which I don't want to see). Is the text of the report available?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fruity For This Useful Post:

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinginit View Post
    RSBM
    I can't see the picture that well, but if the razor is silver (usually stainless steel)...it is a straight razor. My hubby uses them. It looks like a regular razor, but it's not. It's loaded with a straight blade.

My hubby has the one that looks like a switchblade, but he also has one that looks like a regular razor. You just get a straight blade and pop it in. Some men feel more comfortable using straight edges that way b/c it has a safety device on it. The razorblade type is pretty scary to use. LOL

Most men keep the soap/soap bowl/ and blades in something instead of out on the counter. There are nice devices you can buy to display them on your counters, though. My husband swears he wouldn't ever use disposable razors again.
    Never used one but this is what I consider a straight razor:

It's pretty easy to tell because you hold the blade differently. To me the Myspace pic looks to be a Schick, Gillette, etc. one would pick up at Walgreen's. That being said you could well be right.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    1. Can someone think of a temporary medical condition I can have to allow me a leave of absence from work M-Th afternoons for 3 months? I'm never going to catch up with this trial at night!

2. What's the Iphone app that has been discussed? I may try listening at work and hiding my ear phones so nobody can see!

Keep up the good discussions!
    1. A relatively new disease that's been discovered known as acaselikethisisaddictingitus. Known symptoms are a sudden resistance to cleaning, cooking, and feeding children; overindulgence in snacks; an extreme hesistancy to do anything productive and occasional snorting.

2. http://q.belo.com/shared/mobappdir/i...mily&wrapper=y

Quote Originally Posted by fruity View Post
    Has the autopsy report been released? I did some google searching but caught glimpses of the photos (which I don't want to see). Is the text of the report available?
    The text of the report isn't available that I know of. If you'd like the bulk of the ME's testimony though without photos to worry about you can check out this blog. http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com...ial-day-three/

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    Never used one but this is what I consider a straight razor:

It's pretty easy to tell because you hold the blade differently. To me the Myspace pic looks to be a Schick, Gillette, etc. one would pick up at Walgreen's. That being said you could well be right.
    Yes, that's one and this is one. They both use straight razors.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rollinginit For This Useful Post:

1. A relatively new disease that's been discovered known as acaselikethisisaddictingitus. Known symptoms are a sudden resistance to cleaning, cooking, and feeding children; overindulgence in snacks; an extreme hesistancy to do anything productive and occasional snorting.

The text of the report isn't available that I know of. If you'd like the bulk of the ME's testimony though without photos to worry about you can check out this blog. http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com...ial-day-three/
    Much appreciated, thank you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fruity For This Useful Post:

my theory on events so far.

He posed seated in the shower as per JA's instructions. Closed his eyes.......BAM....she stabs him center chest. Stunned he heads to the sink area.....coughs up blood while looking at himself in the mirror in horror. At this time JA in stabbing him in his back, his stumbles down the hallway towards the bedroom using the walls to balance.....he drops......she straddles him and cuts his throat, drags him back to the bathroom and grabs the gun ( which I believe to have been located in her purse inside the bathroom) to finish him off since he might have been twitching still.

Anyway, I do not think she liked herself very much, IMO. I mean, to think TA was not replaceable and ruining her own life to take his was the only answer she could come up with........well.....dayum. All those desolate miles of road
    did nothing to make her come to her senses. She came prepared for rejection. She must have really hated herself. IMO

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Really? For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the link. I may try it, but there was another link (started with a U) that a lot of people are using. I've been searching the threads (I know I saw it last night) but can't find it. Supposed to be getting ready for work now! urgh.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:

Whew, I just finished reading each and every one of the post on these threads and it is now morning. I stay up late at night and read the threads and listen to the testimony when my internet has "free download" time during off peak hours.

The trial stuff is great but having all of the input from everyone here is the icing on the cake. I love reading all of the different insights.

AS for me, I think Jodi wanted to hold off using the gun and keep it as a last resort because it was stolen from her grandparents and it would be loud. So she stabbed him first but that didnt kill him. Maybe she figured she would stab him and he would die in her arms declaring his true love for her. But instead he was screaming and probably making horrible sounds as he tried to escape her so she slit his throat and even that didn't do it so she finally shot him.

Bottom line, she is wayyyy crazier than we ever imagined and we may never know the real truth of everything but she is guilty for sure, no doubt about that.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    Thanks for the link. I may try it, but there was another link (started with a U) that a lot of people are using. I've been searching the threads (I know I saw it last night) but can't find it. Supposed to be getting ready for work now! urgh.
    It's ustream...but I thought that was android. I dunno - I hate and refuse to go near cell phones!

Here's the link for the ustream app as well:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...0udXN0cmVhbSJd

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

I wonder what we will hear today.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Really? For This Useful Post:

It's ustream...but I thought that was android. I dunno - I hate and refuse to go near cell phones!

Here's the link for the ustream app as well:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...0udXN0cmVhbSJd
    That's it. Thanks!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrownRice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    I wonder what we will hear today.
    My guess is evidence to discredit theory #2. (I believe this is where the Thompsons come in too - maybe not to testify but their records were subpoenaed for a reason.)

Remember Jodi stated the two ninjas were a man and a woman.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cherishtoo View Post
    If someone were taking a poll:

I think TA was shot first.
    I do not believe any of HIS pictures were posed, not even the nude ones. So I think he turned around in the shower and she went for his heart with the knife. That was first and he tried fighting back. When he wouldn't die fast enough, she dragged him back to the shower after chasing him in the hall and stabbing his back and shot him while she was standing above his slouched body. when she slit his throat I don't know. Overkill.

IMO, she put that camera on a chest or dresser and took the nude photos of herself. Sick woman.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curious in Indiana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curious in Indiana View Post
    I do not believe any of HIS pictures were posed, not even the nude ones. So I think he turned around in the shower and she went for his heart with the knife. That was first and he tried fighting back. When he wouldn't die fast enough, she dragged him back to the shower after chasing him in the hall and stabbing his back and shot him while she was standing above his slouched body. when she slit his throat I don't know. Overkill.

IMO, she put that camera on a chest or dresser and took the nude photos of herself. Sick woman.
    Remember Travis did manage to make it down the hallway to his bedroom (there are some really great diagram shots courtesy of TigerBalm in our media thread) - there is a large pool of blood on the floor there that would be consistent with having his throat slashed. (MOO)

And then she dragged him back to the bathroom...the rest I totally agree with you on. I don't know if Jodi took self-pics (I'm kinda waiting to hear what pics if any they removed from the cell phones) but I do know for me Travis' photos have a much different 'feel' to them than Jodi's.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast