Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #8 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:

[video=youtube;Q07NxRGYfSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07NxRGYfSg[/video]

Continue discussing the trial here:

testimony resumes at 1230 EST today

reminder: attacking the poster and not the post is not allowed and there was a lot of that going on last night. If you do not agree with another poster, you can discuss but you cannot attack or name call. There is no excuse for that sort of behavior.

Good morning everyone! I'm working again, but if someone hears that JA is going to testify, please let me know, I'll take a sick day! Have a great day!

In 2007 Travis pledged he would spend the year living like he was dying. (Based on the country song even though he hated country music.) He hiked the Rockies. He went sky diving. But he couldn't manage to shake his fear of riding a bull...until the very end of the year. He lasted 8 seconds.

Fu+Man+Chu.jpg

I didn't know Travis personally but have come to know a bit of him from his friends and family. I am so grateful to Lisa for giving him that gift and letting him complete his mission for 2007. We should all be so lucky to have others care so much.

Hi all! First time poster here, but I have been lurker since the case has started. I have been trying to keep up with the case, but with the odd hours of AZ, it has been hard for me to do at times. Most of my evening is watching the ending of the day while catching up here.

At first I thought Travis was shot first, but now I believe that the first wound was the stab to the heart. The time between the last pic of Travis alive (the close up of him in the shower) and the one of him on the floor with Jodi’s leg less than 2 minutes. I think she stabbed him, he busted out of the shower to the sink to check the wound, where he coughed up blood. When he realized what had actually happened, he did try to escape. Jodi, thinking that all this was going to be clean and fast with him never leaving the shower, followed him down the hall stabbing him frantically. He finally collapses at the end of the hall where she slits his throat. She drags him back into the bathroom where she shoots him for good measure, using a pillow to muffle the sound.

IMO, she had every intention of going there to kill him. She brought a gun, her hair was dyed, she did not take her own car, and she turned her phone off during her entry and exit of the state. I believe Travis did not know that pictures were being taken of him in the shower. My camera has a silence mode when you are in a museum and such, where you cannot hear the shutter and beep sound. I am sure that he had the best camera that money can buy, and these pics are not of ‘professional’ quality that Jodi claims to have. The only one that came out really good was the last one of his face. Which I think was when she opened the shower door and had a knife in her hand. He face had the look of surprise and fear. I believe it was only a second between that last picture and her first attack. But that is totally MOO.

Some things did jump out at me during the tape of her talking to detective. She did mention how she thought that one picture of him in the shower with the water on his face was ‘so great’. I wonder if that was the close up one that we have seen. That creeped me out. And when she did talk about the ninja attack, I do believe the majority of what Travis said and did happened, just it was by her own hands and not intruders.

I really can’t wait until they start again today. I brought my headphones to work in hopes I would catch a little bit so I don’t feel too far behind. But I would like to thank everyone for all the updates and discussions.

:welcome: KristiDFW, glad you joined us, excellent post!!

here is afternoon part 2 from yesterday if anyone missed it (still looking for part one)

[video=youtube;2Hku9ls9VUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hku9ls9VUs[/video]

here is part one from the afternoon:
[video=youtube;6c9RPbmVCSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9RPbmVCSk[/video]

eta: the interview with the detective starts around 19 minutes

I got so mesmerized by the videos yesterday and ended up 30 pages behind on the last thread!

Thanks to everyone for confirming that I did indeed hear what I thought I heard!

These videos should be used for training purposes for future shrinks and detectives.

Another interesting day !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all! First time poster here, but I have been lurker since the case has started. I have been trying to keep up with the case, but with the odd hours of AZ, it has been hard for me to do at times. Most of my evening is watching the ending of the day while catching up here.

At first I thought Travis was shot first, but now I believe that the first wound was the stab to the heart. The time between the last pic of Travis alive (the close up of him in the shower) and the one of him on the floor with Jodi’s leg less than 2 minutes. I think she stabbed him, he busted out of the shower to the sink to check the wound, where he coughed up blood. When he realized what had actually happened, he did try to escape. Jodi, thinking that all this was going to be clean and fast with him never leaving the shower, followed him down the hall stabbing him frantically. He finally collapses at the end of the hall where she slits his throat. She drags him back into the bathroom where she shoots him for good measure, using a pillow to muffle the sound.

IMO, she had every intention of going there to kill him. She brought a gun, her hair was dyed, she did not take her own car, and she turned her phone off during her entry and exit of the state. I believe Travis did not know that pictures were being taken of him in the shower. My camera has a silence mode when you are in a museum and such, where you cannot hear the shutter and beep sound. I am sure that he had the best camera that money can buy, and these pics are not of ‘professional’ quality that Jodi claims to have. The only one that came out really good was the last one of his face. Which I think was when she opened the shower door and had a knife in her hand. He face had the look of surprise and fear. I believe it was only a second between that last picture and her first attack. But that is totally MOO.

Some things did jump out at me during the tape of her talking to detective. She did mention how she thought that one picture of him in the shower with the water on his face was ‘so great’. I wonder if that was the close up one that we have seen. That creeped me out. And when she did talk about the ninja attack, I do believe the majority of what Travis said and did happened, just it was by her own hands and not intruders.

I really can’t wait until they start again today. I brought my headphones to work in hopes I would catch a little bit so I don’t feel too far behind. But I would like to thank everyone for all the updates and discussions.

Good morning Kristi and welcome! I am new too. I have believed it happened just as you said since I saw the ME testify. I was shocked at how JA could feign crying one minute then slip into her little girl routine and then go off on some tangent like how she bought the two pair of pants. Then at the end she says "I'm done then" when the detective told her he didn't believe her. Right then, I felt like okay, lock her up and throw away the key. Keep her off the streets!
Good to have you here. The posters are awesome! I wish I had known about web sleuths during the CA trial. I was so shocked at the outcome that nothing surprises me anymore.

Does anone kow what testimonyis coming today? I have errands to run and dang it, I don't want to leave trial. I promised myself after CA, I would never invest the time following a trial. I have learned to never say never. Have a great day everyone! Maybe I will put off my errands till later. :)

I have my youngest son home sick today. I'll have to get creative in order to watch testimony without being interrupted.

LOL This morning my husband told me that I was too consumed. I told him it was a good thing he didnt know all the nuances of this case, else I would surprise him by taking photos of him in the shower one morning.

Haven't had time to post...Foo much flu and RSV in kids here in Iowa...Just wanted to express that also find this to be a terribly heinous murder---feel JA is guilty without a shred of doubt...don't buy self-defense---feel she would have gotten further with a moment of passion/anger theory. Also I seriously believ JA would present a danger to society --both male and female- if she is ever released...She took one great guy's life because he didn't want her---what happens if she meets a nice happily married man---would she kill the wife??? I think it is more than possible...She is a ticking time-bomb waiting to go off...beneathe that sweet petite 'woe is me' persona is evil and a heart of stone. After listening to Travis's father figure last PM om JVM and NG...after he said he refused to judge JA but extended a sign of peace with her when she and Travis were ending the relationship---it reminded me of the grace and dignity often seen among Mormons. I honestly think Travis was trying to be a nice guy and letting JA down easily--but after slashed tireds etc had to be more forward and say "get out"...I see TRavis as a nice guy enticed by sex. To reach thirty and still be a virgin is rare in todays society.JMO

Does anone kow what testimonyis coming today? I have errands to run and dang it, I don't want to leave trial. I promised myself after CA, I would never invest the time following a trial. I have learned to never say never. Have a great day everyone! Maybe I will put off my errands till later. :)
You've got four hours before we start should you decide now for the errands. No idea who or what is next - today google is not my friend.

And I know what you mean. I swore after both Zahra and then Caylee I'd never get emotionally invested in another case. We see how well that's working. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain