View Poll Results: What do you believe were the sequence of events?

Voters
654. You may not vote on this poll
  • Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

465 71.10%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

181 27.68%
  • Other

8 1.22%
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190
Results 2,836 to 2,844 of 2844
    Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    No, he had two roomates and neither saw or heard her, nor saw her car parked anywhere, and unless there's another set of stairs going upstairs, both had to have walked past the doorway to his room every day before he was discovered on the 5th day, and neither smelled anything until the door was opened that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsodh View Post
    You raise an interesting point geevee. The shower light must be on a different circuit than the vanity lights, unless the bulb was simply burned out. Going out on a limb here, but Jodi might have thought concealing the gun and bringing it out to shoot Travis would be a bit easier if the shower stall wasn't fully lit. From Travis' perspective in the shower, Jodi would have been back-lit and more shadowy with the shower light turned off.

If I'm Jodi, I would want every possible advantage, including lighting.

Dave
    I don't understand why you think the light is off. All of the pics are taken from an angle that don't include the ceiling or the light. The photos are dim because the lighting level is low and they were taken without flash.

moo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wilsodh View Post
    You raise an interesting point geevee. The shower light must be on a different circuit than the vanity lights, unless the bulb was simply burned out. Going out on a limb here, but Jodi might have thought concealing the gun and bringing it out to shoot Travis would be a bit easier if the shower stall wasn't fully lit. From Travis' perspective in the shower, Jodi would have been back-lit and more shadowy with the shower light turned off.

If I'm Jodi, I would want every possible advantage, including lighting.

Dave
    Maybe so, she might have been afraid of light glinting off a gun or knife (ala Psycho) but unless having the light off worked with his modesty over having pics taken at all, it just seems like that would have made him suspicious. But heck, she has something in her hand during this so at some point I think he knew something was going on and maybe trying to figure a way out of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to geevee For This Useful Post:

Look in other shower pics, that overhead light is not on - why not? And what is she holding in her left hand when taking the pictures (you can see it in the pic I posted above, looks like it has two screws on the bottom of it).
    What do you mean "And what is she holding in her left hand when taking the pictures"???

I don't understand what you are referring to?

I can't see any overhead light here, or shadows to indicate any light from above (except the outer bath ceiling light):

This thread will close in ten minutes. It has gotten lengthy and I am going to create a new one. I will be back with the link in a bit...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    What do you mean "And what is she holding in her left hand when taking the pictures"???

I don't understand what you are referring to?
    Look at the pic I posted of him in the shower, on the very upper left edge you can see metal, looks like two screw heads close together when seen from the side, look at the blow up pic below it with the corner of the dragging pic, same shape of metal.

I can't see any overhead light here, or shadows to indicate any light from above (except the outer bath ceiling light):

There is no ceiling in this picture at all. There is light in the photograph so there is a light source.

moo

Look at the pic I posted of him in the shower, on the very upper left edge you can see metal, looks like two screw heads close together when seen from the side, look at the blow up pic below it with the corner of the dragging pic, same shape of metal.
    Could it be something from the projector in court?

This thread is closed... please continue on the new thread...

Jodi Arias; the sequence of events #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 06-09-2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190